How to Detail your Engine Bay (Basic)

for lazy-lazy bum but want to have nice clean-clean engine bay.......just send the car for engine-bay detailing at car spa. Bring enuf Agong notes though...

vr2turbo's photos showing clean-clean engine bay put plenty if car spas to shame......

If everyone can DIY, then many of those amateur car spas can close shop. :rofl:
The problem with those amateur spa shops is they never use the right method of cleaning and all. The expensive ones that do a good job have their clientele so they aren't worried.

Brother, you will be surprised that those petrol station car wash have to line up to get your car washed and saw Audi TT and BMW Z4 lining up......lol:rofl:

If they do it the cincai way, might as well the owner do the job themselves but most people don't have the time. :banghead:

Brother, you will be surprised that those petrol station car wash have to line up to get your car washed and saw Audi TT and BMW Z4 lining up......lol:rofl:
Driving TT and Z4 but skimp on car detailing costs. Want to look rich and trendy but trying to cut cost as well.

If they do it the cincai way, might as well the owner do the job themselves but most people don't have the time. :banghead:

Driving TT and Z4 but skimp on car detailing costs. Want to look rich and trendy but trying to cut cost as well.
We were at the station to refuel, then while waiting looking at them wash the cars. Even my wife mentioned why they use same cloth wipe the wheels and car body. I said if during wash that will be worse, but we did not see that because they are at the wash bay side.....:driver:

Dirt from wheels will transfer to the car body then. :banghead:

Maybe the owner was in blardy hurry to pick-up his hotie girl-fren for a date. Cannot show up with dirty car mar. Last resort is to wash the car is at petrol station car-wash.:biggrin:

Saturday morning leh! Saw owner sitting on chair waiting for the car (TT) to be dried and vacuum.....:biggrin:

https://youtu.be/l-zDt9FGJi8

This is the difference..pretty interesting to learn this. izso you knew about this?

I love it when people tell me that their Sumo engine oil, their "racing" oil, or their JTX engine oil damn good.

A glimpse inside Mobil 1, and I believe the big boys like Shell, Total, Castrol would have something similar in terms of R&D.

Oh, and keep your "race proven" engine oils. Race engines are rebuilt annually or after EVERY RACE. So unless you rebuild...