1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
haha cant ask just like that, each person has their own tastes

GuyInPersona

Known Member
Sep 27, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
The modification taste is differ for each individual but if suggestions then well if you wanna maintain your silver paint then i would say get silver r3 bodykits , matte black rims, a little drop in height, and if not fan of loud exhaust then a set of muffler tip

If there is plan to change the colour why not try midnight blue

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
if you ask me...
i would go with the 'r3 alike' front bumper, paint the car in a metalic color (i like alittle flake), a small subtle ducktail/lip spoiler, some decent rims and maybe a slight drop (not so much as to make the car silly)
*one thing which is usually considered ahbengish which i do like on the waja are some of the aftermarket lights... get the original hid fronts, and a pair of aftermarket rears*

nono's (to me at least)
+big ass wings - i dont like these unless its on a car that actually needs it OR its a sports car. (i find that sports cars can get away with these but, normal everyday non-track-oriented cars dont look good with em:hmmmm2:
+matte colors - matte black especially, its the road to ahbengness, you will burn in the car, the paint is difficult to maintain and the color does not last long before you see patches (my few sens):vollkommenauf:
+fake brake covers - this is a big nono to me, get the real stuff or make yours look fancy, paint them or something but dont make them a joke by making them what they are not...:thumpdown:
+heck fake stuff in general - includes meters and those stuff (rims i can understand alittle cause originals are so exp and the fakes still do the job but... brake covers and fake meters do nothing):banghead:
+ led's all over the car, just dont... i beg you

:vroam: jangan marah ya, as mentioned, each person has their own opinions *runs away*

edit: found a sample... imo looks very nice, does not look corny, no fake stuff, not trying too hard. It is, what it is
https://www.flickr.com/photos/esharkj/albums/72157628042880738

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
whatever the TS plan to do, it should be done with a clear planning and vision of the final design.

I see many failures of car modding is due to simply slapping parts the owner think best at that moment. At the end, the car becoming rojak car of various "racing" part haphazardly slapped together. macam macam ada.....

I have to say that modifying a Waja should be done carefully. This is because the car original is bulky, and looks like a brick (visually). Adding the wrong parts will make it visually heavier, and detract from sportiness.

If I were to spend money to restyle a car, I will firstly go with a right base car that has sportiness already. The future mod on the car would enhancement to it sportiness further.

This is just me, of course.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
me likes...... looks like a financially viable option which looks :love:
Everything looks tame and functional. Nothing fancy for aesthetic purposes. 17" rims, cold air intake vent, lowered springs I guess, aftermarket rear muffler and most importantly, this is a manual transmission unit. Definitely a car guy's car.

Here's a rear picture of the car.

Attachments

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
very clean looking, simple, i do like its looks alot! if anything, would just replace that antenna with a shark fin unit (simple job) and thats it....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Try this. It looks quite good and clean looking to me.

View attachment 555159
Ya like this is good enough already, just make it simple and clean looking with proper skirting and nicely fitted rims & tires, that's it! Don't need to change looks like ricer ah beng style. The money is better spend to really make the car healthy and improve the performance and handling.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I don't agree with matt black paint. Too common place.

Go find Fazidk and ask him to slap on the brightest neon coloured paint he has! :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

am looking for new suspension set for Sentra N16 (fitted with stock suspension). any good recommendations? i'm considering some but not sure good or not;-

- nismo S-Tune (from Tan Chong)
- GAB with AVCS
- Eibach (pro-damper and pro-kit)

Cheers!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience