Apexi Power FC

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Guys..the auzzies have use the Apexi Power FC ecu in their Altezza and have kinda solved the low torque range issue that all altezza have. Go to this link and read about it
HTML:
http://forum.altezzaclub.org.au/index.php?showtopic=4029
It seems that the Apexi Power FC is better than the camcon system..
Do you think this really works..???

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
Apexi Power Fc Is Standalone Ecu Ler.. Of Coz Can Solve La.. Can Tune 1 Ma...

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
the price is ok compared to f con v pro. but there's a lot of power fc model for altezza. hav to really double comfirm b4 u buy.

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
i like that!!!
Looking 1 for my ride long ago.
cost 4k - 5k include tuning.

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Just found out that it is cheaper if you buy direct from a company in Japan. About USD 730.00 inclusive delivery. But it is not suitable for 5A/T Altezza..sigh...only for manual 6speed....:)

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
mi ...

it can be installed to auto tranny altezza ... you just need an expert to do so ... ask william lor ... kakakaka

fyi, i have one at TRIAL waiting to be installed to my car ... actually waiting for the sensors ... the box and the harness are there ... oh mind u, TRIAL also has spare navigator for the v-pro ... cool stuff to do on-board minor tuning urself

but if i sell my altezza ... the box is up for sale as i will not be putting it to my new car ... its engine is too complicated and i do not want to mess around with it

if u interested ... just lemme know

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
mi ...

it can be installed to auto tranny altezza ... you just need an expert to do so ... ask william lor ... kakakaka

fyi, i have one at TRIAL waiting to be installed to my car ... actually waiting for the sensors ... the box and the harness are there ... oh mind u, TRIAL also has spare navigator for the v-pro ... cool stuff to do on-board minor tuning urself

but if i sell my altezza ... the box is up for sale as i will not be putting it to my new car ... its engine is too complicated and i do not want to mess around with it

if u interested ... just lemme know

Eeee........... you found the hardness ??????? :) hahahahaha

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Bro Jahax...when do you think your FC will be installed into yr car. Please update us on the development as if it works..I am getting one online and ask Trial to get it fixed up on mine. It works for all SXE10 model but the problem will be the gear change for the auto tranny. Waiting eagerly for the outcome....:)

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
bro

i will be installing F-Con V-Pro to my car not Power-FC

whatever it is ... i will do the pre and post dyno test to check out the power surge and will update u guys

for the time being ... hang on there

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Hey Jahax...
It was great chatting with you today at Trial..:)
Sorry that did not get to chat more but we can catch up during one of the TT at TTDI though...:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi evryone,
i have a proton putra that is completely na right now and i am wondering whether i shld change to rvr engine.
i have neva done this kind of halfcut stuff bfre nor do i have any previous knowledge on this topic
so to all u who have done this kind of thing i would very much appreciate ur feedback on this topic
the kind of things i am looking to know is such as:
a)is rvr rs turbo good(i am getting is coz i want an auto car plain and simple)
b)what are the things to look out...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience