Dyno run at TRIAL Tuning

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
wah... taikor eddie also know that place... hahaha
Aiyah Alias..that place is famous..Look-out-point Ampang.
I guess you also ada guna that place before...rite..:biggrin:

ston3r

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
Not confirm yet bro..first need to find a good photographer that is willing to do for free...hahaha.
But since you not free on Saturday's..then we will arrange for it to be on Friday nite...

So if we were to arrange for a photoshoot and TT in PutraJaya (on the bridge and around Prescint 3), anyone interested to join???

Roll call....

1) Greytezza
2) AE111_SEG
3) yellowHat
4) Nahuk
wahh, no la... i already retired from taking photos... hardly take photos anymore. I'll be interested in joining the photoshoot come yumcha session. Unfortunately can't make it this Friday, so lemme know when is the confirmed day.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
waah u still following us aahh...?. You took the LDP to go back is it?.?
I thought only Achik was behind me....
there were u, austin, eddie, me & archeed using the same way ma..
ya, i always use LDP to go back, more straights, ample road-lights and lesser car at that hour.

Not confirm yet bro..first need to find a good photographer that is willing to do for free...hahaha.
But since you not free on Saturday's..then we will arrange for it to be on Friday nite...

So if we were to arrange for a photoshoot and TT in PutraJaya (on the bridge and around Prescint 3), anyone interested to join???

Roll call....

1) Greytezza
2) AE111_SEG
3) yellowHat
4) Nahuk
5) wfhan
bridge + prescint3 + then can TT at prima avenue, cyberjaya, also calling for the 1JZ brotherhood
to joined as well, the more the merrier..

haha...just idea only..manatau some of our brother's kaki sudah x boleh tahan.ha3
haha.. your kaki xtahan!?

no Tezza for photo shoot, but have a couple of DSLRs with a photographer to spare, can join?:wavey:
we welcome photographers...:)

wahh, no la... i already retired from taking photos... hardly take photos anymore. I'll be interested in joining the photoshoot come yumcha session. Unfortunately can't make it this Friday, so lemme know when is the confirmed day.
photographing is like bicycle riding ma, once u gain the skills, u won't loose it.. :P
betul?? unless u sold your gears la...

davidgm16

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
5) wfhan
bridge + prescint3 + then can TT at prima avenue, cyberjaya, also calling for the 1JZ brotherhood
to joined as well, the more the merrier..
6) davidgm16
but which friday night???:biggrin:

ston3r

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
photographing is like bicycle riding ma, once u gain the skills, u won't loose it.. :P
betul?? unless u sold your gears la...
correct that it's like riding a bike and you don't forget. However been taking photos for too long, wanna give it a rest and plus the DSLR it kinda heavy to lug around all the time. I'll leave the photography to someone else.

so, when's the big gathering gonna be?

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Sorry guys I can't make it this coming friday..will be in Ipoh. If this weekend Sunday I'm around or next week Friday.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

have been searching around the net about caster prob..but cannot get de correct answer..my wira caster is out due of accident..is it fixable or not?if fixable how to do it..coz i've been 2 1 tyre shop in bukit kemuning n they asked around 350 to fix my caster problem..is it cheap or not..hope to get the answer ASAP..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience