Initial D new movie

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I don't mind if they twitch here & there a bit as long as the action is par wit the anime & watching on a big screen wit full surround is not the same as watching home theatre @ on the pc screen. & I think it should be ok to spend for 10bucks once in a while to watch sumthing that u've grown up wit.
Yup, will let you know nice or not tomoro :rolleyes:

That's the only thing in my mind. To watch because I have not watch this favourite anime on big screen with great surround system before. Therefore, I think still worth it and 1 hour anime is not easy to construct as well. Takes lots of effort, creativity and time.

So guess I'll appreciate it and enjoy :love:

After google, seems to be split into 3 parts, so gonna expect two more after this.

Last edited:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Yup, will let you know nice or not tomoro :rolleyes:

That's the only thing in my mind. To watch because I have not watch this favourite anime on big screen with great surround system before. Therefore, I think still worth it and 1 hour anime is not easy to construct as well. Takes lots of effort, creativity and time.

So guess I'll appreciate it and enjoy :love:

After google, seems to be split into 3 parts, so gonna expect two more after this.
yeah 3 parts, the born of a hero, journey of the hero & sadly how all good thinsg will come to an end.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yeah 3 parts, the born of a hero, journey of the hero & sadly how all good thinsg will come to an end.
Should remake DragonBall Z too haha! With better graphics anime...

Sadly the latest movie of dragon ball z where Chow Yun Fatt was the turtle sifu movie was a disappointment.

:banghead:

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Wow they are planning to rip more money from this Initial D franchise, if they would show all 3 parts for RM 12 or 20 then it's worth it. Like 3 hours show or 2 1/2 hour. Just saw the trailer, it's using the latest type of style but jumble up the whole 3 parts of story. Should have few scenes which they cut from manga and put back into anime. Hope they even add on sum parts which never appear in manga or anime so people will feel it's worth the time and money.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Already watched it. It would be worth the time and money to watch it in big screens, I would even watch again if any friends invited.
Is totally different feeling than watching on your computer and your TV.

Can feel the adrenalin rush and heart beating fast while watching. Sound system and surround totally makes it lots of difference watching on screen.

Seriously, don't judge by its cover or just prefer to rather download it. RM12 is cheaper than 1 cup of starbucks coffee where you drink and still come out as pee...nothing much.

But watching this, totally gives u lots of satisfaction. Damn nice! If only they do it in ATMOS Hall. That would even be better.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Wow they are planning to rip more money from this Initial D franchise, if they would show all 3 parts for RM 12 or 20 then it's worth it. Like 3 hours show or 2 1/2 hour. Just saw the trailer, it's using the latest type of style but jumble up the whole 3 parts of story. Should have few scenes which they cut from manga and put back into anime. Hope they even add on sum parts which never appear in manga or anime so people will feel it's worth the time and money.
I think bcoz it is some Japanese movie fair and that's why the price is like that..

We I do not want to talk about how our movie industry works bcoz it will make "them" sound this forum or maybe shut down like what they used to do to others.

Only one scene was from the manga i notice, Papa's daughter was there or cameo when Mogi was talking to Takumi.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think bcoz it is some Japanese movie fair and that's why the price is like that..

We I do not want to talk about how our movie industry works bcoz it will make "them" sound this forum or maybe shut down like what they used to do to others.

Only one scene was from the manga i notice, Papa's daughter was there or cameo when Mogi was talking to Takumi.
Sad thing is still need to stand up in Cinema for the national song. :confused:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Ha? I went to watch a movie last Thurs "Lucy" where got national anthem?
which cinema?

*btw dont talk about it la.. nanti xpasal2 this thread kena banned

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ha? I went to watch a movie last Thurs "Lucy" where got national anthem?
Lucy...I find Initial D 1 hour movie is worth the money than Lucy movie....below expectation while the Trailer makes it looks so WOW.

Pavilion have, not I not sure. Maybe because of Malaysia Day.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I havent watched aiksss...the movie stops at where? Only after beating Keisuke?
Really want us to tell? LOL!

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

I went to MBO subang parade 3 weeks ago, gotta stand up for national anthem.
I went on the 12th. Only a Son and Father did not stand up in front of me. Whole cinema only 15 of us haha!

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Really want us to tell? LOL!

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

I went on the 12th. Only a Son and Father did not stand up in front of me. Whole cinema only 15 of us haha!
Just tell no problem...coz I know how the story goes anyway

My opinion is that the national anthem is stupid la..y not air negaraku every 2 hours in a shopping mall, or air it in astro before the start of every movie? It sounds similarly stupid isnt it? Patriotism cannot be forced. If negaraku is aired before an event starts, then that makes sense.

btw back to initial d, got english subtitles?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can DIY open/fix wira door?

I need to change my door (badly rust)...
I alredy got the door ...
but never done it before,need some tips from u guy's...
Thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience