Bridgestone RE003 vs Michelin Pilot Sport 3 (PS3)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I thought you have gone that route last time with that Nexen?
Haiya. One time I complain everyone remembers for life. Hahaha! Yes I remember and it wasn't Nexen. I think it was Neuton. Had them for such a short time I don't remember. Hahaha!

Yala. My next tyre change will only be GY Assy3 or Mich PS4 if I can afford it. With my shitty ass brake pads, I don't dare to compromise with tyres.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
GTFO lor... RE003 and PS3..is all us 15" users can choose right now... you all come in say PS4 la GY Assy3 la... yes yes your [strike]cock[/strike] rim very big, no need come show off, and you're off topic also.. moderate yourself pls.

Clearly I very butt hurt cause I am stuck with 15"

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
GTFO lor... RE003 and PS3..is all us 15" users can choose right now... you all come in say PS4 la GY Assy3 la... yes yes your [strike]cock[/strike] rim very big, no need come show off, and you're off topic also.. moderate yourself pls.

Clearly I very butt hurt cause I am stuck with 15"
:thefinger:

tbh I'd prefer to stick with 15". But that would look goddam weird on my car and I wouldn't be able to clear the calipers

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
:thefinger:

tbh I'd prefer to stick with 15". But that would look goddam weird on my car and I wouldn't be able to clear the calipers
You mod to clear calipers and for tyre performance is ok, some just for the bling bling then change cheap cheap tyres.....lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Tanabe s-flow mufflers

can i get them new anywhere?
for NA ,auto tranny..

if u selling or u know where i can get em please tell me..thx!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience