2.0/2.1L stroker kit 4 4g93t

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
guys... my engine blown a few days ago. the rods came out from the block n broken into pieces. now need a new block. thinking of getting higher stroker 4 my 4g93t. any ideas where to get it? thanks 4 any feedbacks...

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
There's always a way :)..the only thing is MONEY..MONEY..MONEY

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Suspect over revved. my brother was driving it. but got blue smoke came out from my exhaust quite a lot few a weeks before it happened. i think it's bcoz of the spoiled turbo. just can't differentiate either was it coming from the turbo or the block. below are some details bout my car

t04e turbo
supercharge piston
b8 180 conrod
acl racing bearing
knife edged crank
mivec head
e manage
boosting 1.1 bar
dynoed(sufficient fuel)
*but my driveshaft already spoiled when that thing happened. could it be bcoz of that?

Bump:
maybe u guys can tell me where to get the stroker kit n rough figure 4 that. really appreciate it. thanks

Bump:
maybe u guys can tell me where to get the stroker kit n rough figure 4 that. really appreciate it. thanks

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Crank with bigger rotation diameter. then the stroke will be linger. As for the same block, then customize crank and conrods are required. Bigger stroke crank with shorter conrods.

Bump:
guys... my engine blown a few days ago. the rods came out from the block n broken into pieces. now need a new block. thinking of getting higher stroker 4 my 4g93t. any ideas where to get it? thanks 4 any feedbacks...
Go get a 4G94 block. 2.0L. But damn rare.

Last edited:

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
Crank with bigger rotation diameter. then the stroke will be linger. As for the same block, then customize crank and conrods are required. Bigger stroke crank with shorter conrods
now i get it. thanx for enlighten me :driver:

evo5755

Known Member
Jan 11, 2004
Suspect over revved. my brother was driving it. but got blue smoke came out from my exhaust quite a lot few a weeks before it happened. i think it's bcoz of the spoiled turbo. just can't differentiate either was it coming from the turbo or the block. below are some details bout my car

t04e turbo
supercharge piston
b8 180 conrod
acl racing bearing
knife edged crank
mivec head
e manage
boosting 1.1 bar
dynoed(sufficient fuel)
*but my driveshaft already spoiled when that thing happened. could it be bcoz of that?

Bump:

Bump:
Looks like it originates from GSR turbo to become a Rojak Mivec Turbo. hehehe...Not sure what fuel pump n injector u using, or your AFR at what point. that could be one of the reason.

but normally piston will go first before conrod. I think T04e have many variant and not sure whcih T04e you are referring to? 1 bar in different turbo have different CFM...Anyway your Rojak recipe for Mivec turbo is different, as you are using B8 180 conrod as most of the rojak mivec turbo using CA18 conrod. I have a friend exact same recipe like u except for CA18 conrod, and boosting at 1.5 bar w/o problem on TD05 20G turbo. Not sure what whp are you producing at 1 bar, but B8180 rods aint that strong. If you are using B8 210, then it is much stronger due to the construction and larger surface area, which is good up to 330whp.

you should ask sifu jinkl about stroking your engine pro and con, but if i were you, perhaps what i will do is get a reliable internals (forged H beam/Pistons) and boost the car reliably and safely. Just my 2 Cents

Last edited:

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Looks like it originates from GSR turbo to become a Rojak Mivec Turbo. hehehe...Not sure what fuel pump n injector u using, or your AFR at what point. that could be one of the reason.

but normally piston will go first before conrod. I think T04e have many variant and not sure whcih T04e you are referring to? 1 bar in different turbo have different CFM...Anyway your Rojak recipe for Mivec turbo is different, as you are using B8 180 conrod as most of the rojak mivec turbo using CA18 conrod. I have a friend exact same recipe like u except for CA18 conrod, and boosting at 1.5 bar w/o problem on TD05 20G turbo. Not sure what whp are you producing at 1 bar, but B8180 rods aint that strong. If you are using B8 210, then it is much stronger due to the construction and larger surface area, which is good up to 330whp.

you should ask sifu jinkl about stroking your engine pro and con, but if i were you, perhaps what i will do is get a reliable internals (forged H beam/Pistons) and boost the car reliably and safely. Just my 2 Cents
warlbro fuel pump
gsr injector
t04e ar 60(if i'm not mistaken, not really sure coz lack of knowledge here)
1bar=320whp
thanks 4 the info by the way

evo5755

Known Member
Jan 11, 2004
warlbro fuel pump
gsr injector
t04e ar 60(if i'm not mistaken, not really sure coz lack of knowledge here)
1bar=320whp
thanks 4 the info by the way
Great Stuff u have there, 320 WHP is very impressive, at crank perhaps you are doing near 400hp. But i doubt if the ori GSR injector is sufficient and big possibility B8180 rod can fail if you are really having 320whp....

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
we can custom for u.This stroker are billet all stuff.Pistons 8.3 CR,Crank Billet,Rod Billet,New Engine bearing include.RM 11k to your door step.Take 2 or 3 week to make from Australia.Whp rated 750whp with a good stuff set up.Pls contact me .look a sample photo.

Bump: we can custom for u.This stroker are billet all stuff.Pistons 8.3 CR,Crank Billet,Rod Billet,New Engine bearing include.RM 11k to your door step.Take 2 or 3 week to make from Australia.Whp rated 750whp with a good stuff set up.Pls contact me .look a sample photo.

Bump: Aluminum Rod exspencive.The rod can up to 1500hp

Attachments

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006

sorry 4 the wrong info. i was using evo 3 injector(510cc)

Great Stuff u have there, 320 WHP is very impressive, at crank perhaps you are doing near 400hp. But i doubt if the ori GSR injector is sufficient and big possibility B8180 rod can fail if you are really having 320whp....

Bump:
we can custom for u.This stroker are billet all stuff.Pistons 8.3 CR,Crank Billet,Rod Billet,New Engine bearing include.RM 11k to your door step.Take 2 or 3 week to make from Australia.Whp rated 750whp with a good stuff set up.Pls contact me .look a sample photo.

Bump: we can custom for u.This stroker are billet all stuff.Pistons 8.3 CR,Crank Billet,Rod Billet,New Engine bearing include.RM 11k to your door step.Take 2 or 3 week to make from Australia.Whp rated 750whp with a good stuff set up.Pls contact me .look a sample photo.

that's a good news! may know wat brand is it n is it 2.0L or 2.1L? contact no plz... tq

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007

Bump:

that's a good news! may know wat brand is it n is it 2.0L or 2.1L? contact no plz... tq
magnus also can custom for u bro.. have u look at their website? google for magnus motorsport.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hii all....

Currently i'm using Michiba 4350K/55w (Super White) bulbs in my headlamp. However, izzit will damage the plastic cover and reflector of the headlamp (plastic type) for long term use??Hope someone can give advice. :angel_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience