Proton Wira/Persona Fuse Box Diagram?

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
In my case, the car absolutely refuses to start. Funny thing is that if I come back 30-60 minutes later, it starts with one kick of the starter. Once started, it's trouble free for the whole day. Once when it wont start in the morning, I tried again in the night. No problem, starts easily. Hard to get mechanic to trouble shoot since it only manifest in the morning. By the time I get to the workshop, the problem wont reappear.

For the moment, I suspect it's the fuel pump. I remember I used to be able to hear the fuel pump whir/buzz in the past. Dont hear it now. So I suspect the pump may be losing it's efficiency. It's afterall a 21 year old car.

Anyway, my fuel tank has a faulty float/level. Since that is to be fixed, might as well change the pump. Not that expensive

Last edited:

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Anyway, my fuel tank has a faulty float/level. Since that is to be fixed, might as well change the pump.
Today I had the float and pump replaced. Fuel tank need to be lowered for this.

Fairly certain I found the source of my hard starting issue.

Quality of work from claim shops are just friggin unbelievable :banghead:

Attachments

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I am fairly sure that bent and compressed fuel tubes isn't OEM design. :mad:

Also lucky I was helping out with the fitting the pump today. Otherwise I might never have noticed it. Had the pump went it like that, I would have struck it off my list of areas to troubleshoot.

I strongly believe my car will start without issues tomorrow.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Somehow I dont think that was my original fuel tank. It's written wira 1.6 at the sides. Looks like a chop shop item.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I assume during the time it spent in the claims workshop, they removed the fuel tank while it was on the alignment jig. Someone must have nicked my fuel tank and they replace with this one.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I assume during the time it spent in the claims workshop, they removed the fuel tank while it was on the alignment jig. Someone must have nicked my fuel tank and they replace with this one.
Your morning start problem was before or after accident........:smokin:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
cold morning, petrol tank not in pressure. Hard to start.
Hot day time, tank on pressure.
with those twisted tubing.....hmmm.
Same case as my old sentra radiator. Opposite flow. :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As part of BMW’s opening celebration for their first i-Store in London, a particular BMW i3 Concept has been abducted and subsequently returned only to fulfil its new found purpose for its existence – to luxuriate their driver and occupants.

<!--more-->For one thing, the exterior of the i3 Concept has been untouched, but the interior seems to have been restyled along the lines of what Gucci or Coach...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience