Perdana antenna

dreamZz

Known Member
Oct 19, 2006
Anyone using antenna which is short like shark tail? i saw perdana executive was using it. Jz wonder how's the quality? as i'm using a non-ori antenna which is not good in quality can't even enjoy the radio song. Anyone perdana-ian using it? i meant the short shark antenna like perdana executive car. ~~

dreamZz

Known Member
Oct 19, 2006
Hi Danzeterna, thx for replied. Where u bought the shark fin bee?
I meant the shark fin like bmw. Currently am using bee sting but non-ori one which can't fully support for the radio signal... :( so am think'g using either shark fin or bee sting one.

u mean shark fin like bwm uses or bee sting?
im also using shark fin, but no function wan haha.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

bro, forgot to ask u.. so ur real radio antenna using those attached at wind screen mirror one? Is it clear(signal)?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
im not sure where u could buy the bmw antenna with function, if dummy could be bought
at any accs shop.

i used to have the antenna that sticks to the windscreen, bosch brand, the signal is quite good......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Porsche Boxster. In my mind, it is perhaps the most iconic sports car of all time. Something I could possibly attain in my lifetime. A poster of the 986 Boxster was on my wall for a good 8 years, before it yellowed so badly, I had to take it down. That poster is still under my bed. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I don't like soft-tops. But I'd take a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience