An Uncle Who Is A Wiring Expert

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Almost 7-8 years ago...I used to sent my GTi to an uncle who is to me...the best ever & most expert in car wiring & modification...This Chinese uncle didn't have his own workshop or nor working for any workshop..He operated on his own and had at that time, converted one corner of a public carpark located at the Petaling Jaya JPJ's Test Centre (beside Armada Hotel/Asia Jaya)...One fine day when my car was having some wiring problem...i by accident had discovered him at the parking lot and had asked him to check on my car & asked if he could fix it....Amazingly he managed to discovered the problem almost immediately (where other mechanics failed to do so) & fix the problem for me in just 30mins....After that everything was back in order....Furthermore, what surprised me was he even charged me at a very low/reasonable charges...

Since then any wiring problems or any modification that i did..all was sent to him to do it and the result was always very highly satisfying....But after few years, a development was done to the JPJ Testing area where a few of big building was built in the area forcing the uncle to moved to a location which i didn't know...I failed to trace him & ever since have been searching for his whereabout but to no avail....I am still looking for this uncle....

Does anyone know about this uncle? Any of you know him? and Anyone know where he operates now? Your help will be greatly appreciated...I'm in desperate need to find this uncle....Thanks guys./.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Many wire man works like that. My VR wire man resides behind at a Petron Station, now also gone already. If you need wire man there is one in USJ but need to dig up his contacts.....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I'm in need of a good wiring man.... problem is good ones are hard to find!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Proton Satria Neo S2000 will be headed for the FIA Super 2000 World Rally Championship in Finland’s Neste Oils Rally this weekend – an event that’s been historically seen dominated by Nordic drivers in the WRC.

<!--more-->The Satria Neo S2000 has already undergone extensive tests ahead of Rally Finland with PG Andersson (SWE) and Juha Salo (FIN) at the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience