100 BMW 528i M Performance units for a bargain! - BMW 100th

Amirul

Resident Journalist
Jun 7, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
www.zerotohundred.com
The F10 BMW 528i has been refreshed for some time around March this year, with the addition of M Sport package and a price reduction from just over RM417,800 down to RM378,800 due to eligibility of EEV tax incentive for locally-assembled cars.

But now, BMW Malaysia has just released in their website, the more exclusive M Performance Edition with goodies from M Performance division. And guess what, it's at an even lower price, at RM363,800, which is a full fifteen grand off!

BMW 528i M Performance Edition

Engine:
2.0-litre TwinPower Turbo four-cylinder
Power: 245hp
Torque: 350Nm
Zerotohundred: 6.2 seconds
Transmissions: eight-speed ZF automatic transmission
Dimensions: 4899mm (L), 1860mm (W), 1464mm (H)
Weight from: 1,945kg
Price: RM363,800

What do you get?

The M Performance Edition attributes gloss black finish kidney grilles, a carbon-fibre front splitter, black side skirts with M Performance badging and a carbon-fibre bootlid spoiler.

Standard features include 19-inch double-spoke style 315M alloy wheels, sunroof and new iDrive system. In addition, equipment like adaptive LED headlights, four-zone climate control, keyless entry, head-up display and 16-speaker Harman Kardon surround sound system are unique to the M Performance Edition.

The car is powered by the same 2.0-litre TwinPower Turbo four-cylinder engine, capable of 245hp and 350Nm of torque and an eight-speed ZF automatic transmission sits between the engine and rear wheels.

Zerotohundred is done in 6.2 seconds and if given enough space, the 528i M Sport Edition will go all the way to electronically-limited 250 km/h.

If you fancy one, well you got to be quick as only 100 units will be available
for sale and the car also comes with a five-year, unlimited-mileage warranty and a five-year free service programme.

You can view the bargain special edition car at all authorised BMW showrooms starting this weekend.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Shell Eco Marathon is a platform for energy efficient vehicles and spearheading an assault on that title will be the Naza World Taylor’s University Eco Team that features first-year students from the institution of higher learning’s school of engineering and backing from Naza World.

“Naza is proud to support and encourage the aspirations of Malaysia’s youth. Our contribution in this endeavour is well...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience