Tire Price list Zth

benghock

Mar 5, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Low end tire, lousy performance and grip.
you sure bout that? currently im using CC5, very silent though.. i dont think that CC6 will worse than it. which tyre model you using now?

even my sis using viking,under continental too but eco tire category la, quite cheap tire from conti also its performance still okay.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
you sure bout that? currently im using CC5, very silent though.. i dont think that CC6 will worse than it. which tyre model you using now?
CC6 and CC5 are continental entry level tyres. As named Comfort contact they are comfy and silent and they will suit people looking for this category.
Then there is CPC, which is premium contact. They are a cross between comfort and performance, meaning not as comfortable and not that high performance also. For people looking for something in between....lol
Then there is CSC, Sports contact which are performance tyres....
Of course now Conti have come out with Max Contact (MC) but these are below CPC and the newest is Ultra Contact (UC) which are in between CC and MC....confusing....lol

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Silent it might be but silence does not help in improving the car's handling and grip and as I said it has a lousy performance and grip typical of this low category tires.

I'm currently using Conti CSC5, now that's an excellent tire, the best I've used so far!

benghock

Mar 5, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
CC6 and CC5 are continental entry level tyres. As named Comfort contact they are comfy and silent and they will suit people looking for this category.
Then there is CPC, which is premium contact. They are a cross between comfort and performance, meaning not as comfortable and not that high performance also. For people looking for something in between....lol
Then there is CSC, Sports contact which are performance tyres....
Of course now Conti have come out with Max Contact (MC) but these are below CPC and the newest is Ultra Contact (UC) which are in between CC and MC....confusing....lol
ya i know the newest model. i'm planning to try UC6 once renew because i heard that UC has short braking distance in dry and wet conditions. how do u think?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
ya i know the newest model. i'm planning to try UC6 once renew because i heard that UC has short braking distance in dry and wet conditions. how do u think?
By the time you need to change tyres see if CPC6 is out by then. Premium Contact 6 is said to be highly improved in handling and performance even though not in Sports category. This is because they combine CSC technology to CPC category......lol:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
By the time you need to change tyres see if CPC6 is out by then. Premium Contact 6 is said to be highly improved in handling and performance even though not in Sports category. This is because they combine CSC technology to CPC category......lol:driver:
Highly improved compared to CPC5 but not necessarily to CSC5.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Cannot spoil their own market.....lol
Even Michelin PS4 replace PS3 only, tech was PS3 combine PSS, but now launch PS4S to take over PSS......lol:biggrin:
news release from Michelin Malaysia on their recent launch

NEW MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4 S TYRE REVEALED AT SENTUL INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT IN BOGOR, INDONESIA
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 S is the latest addition to the MICHELIN Pilot Sport tyre family, designed for the road, on-track approved.

Bogor, 28 July 2017 - Michelin, the leading innovative tyre manufacturer, is launching MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 S to support better and safer mobility. This latest product is an ultra-high-performance tyre specially designed to provide maximum driving pleasure for sports car and premium sedan drivers, who prioritize performance and safety. MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 S is designed with technologies that improves performance and superior handling capability, shorter braking distance in wet as well as on dry road, and optimized durability for longer usage.

Titled “MICHELIN Passion Days”, the launch event held on 28th of July 2017 at Sentul Circuit in Bogor, Indonesia, aims to provide the invitees from Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia & Brunei the opportunity to test MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 S on the track and experience its performance first hand. The tyre is officially launched for the Malaysian market today to replace the MICHELIN Pilot Super Sport, which is widely recognized as the industry-leading ultra-high-performance tyre for original equipment and replacement applications.

Designed for sports car and premium sedan, the MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 S offers unparalleled driving pleasure, thanks to its exceptional steering precision and directional stability. It provides maximum performance and safety on all surfaces due to its optimized tread footprint which grips the road in all situations, even in the most extreme conditions.

Pascal Nouvellon, Michelin Regional Director for Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei, highlighted that, compared to the MICHELIN Pilot Super Sport, the new MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 S has faster dry grip and handling lap time, brakes shorter on dry pavement, brakes shorter on wet pavement, and lasts longer with on-road usage.

“The new MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 S is the result of a unique know-how developed by engineers passionate about their work that redefines the standards of the category. Adapted for driving at the highest levels on road and on track, it has already positioned itself as the best in its class,” explained Pascal.

“Michelin is involved in several motorsport disciplines worldwide, and uses this competitive environment as a laboratory for development of future tyre technologies, which are then used in the development of its production tyres. The confidential testing data that is collected during races on tyre technologies and new rubber compound formulas, enables Michelin’s engineers to continue to push the envelope of tyre performance.”

The new MICHELIN Pilot Sport4 S is crafted through a high-precision process, a unique know-how, and the perfect gesture of Michelin experts. It advances simultaneously several criteria on the same tyre – including Œ High Level of Reactivity with ultra-reactive tread pattern design that adapts continuously to the road for optimized traction; Excellent Steering Control with the ‘Dynamic Response’ technology that ensures optimum transmission of steering instructions onto the road through a hybrid belt of aramid and nylon;

Ž Exceptional Dry Grip and Improvement of Wet Braking with the bi-compound technology using a novel hybrid elastomer on the outer side for dry grip, and a new mix of compounds with specific ‘functional elastomers’ and silica on the inner side to provide excellent wet grip and braking; Premium Touch Finish with velvet effect that creates a variety of black contrasts on the exterior sidewall, giving premium visual appearance; and Deep Rim Protector to provide protection for all kinds of wheels.

The ultra-high-performance MICHELIN Pilot Sport4 S is now available in Malaysia to fit rims 19 inch and above, priced starting from RM1,100 and distributed across TYREPLUS and MICHELIN outlets nationwide.

Attachments

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
Urgently need Landsail tire ready stock in JB. A drain steel grating slices my tire couple of days ago. Need 1 or 2pcs size 235/45/18. Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai...anyone out there been using sunroof from Caroz...(the one advert in Extreme Kar mag)??
Just want to find out how much is the price and is it reliable?
How bout the installation? good or not?it hav manual version and auto....so anyone using it....need to hear it...Thanx... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience