Honda Civic EG8 B18C Type R With R4 LSD

Cars for sale

Honda Civic EG8 B18C Type R With R4 LSD

Von_s2k

Nov 26, 2015
Indiana
Up for sale is my 1992 Honda Civic EG8 (Blue Tag) with B18C Type-R engine (PR3 header), R4 LSD, Spoon ECU (About time for a tune), Original 15” Spoon SW388 (a.k.a Regamaster EVO) wheels, SIMOTA air intake, Semi-bucket seat (Unknown brand), RSR full catback exhaust, Racing Gear JTC N1 Circuit Suspension (needs rebuild), currently running on stock suspension, and plenty of things I probably don’t remember.

Mileage as of 4/20/2017 = 296700 km

*Please read this if you are a serious buyer, don’t call me and ask me questions already answered .
Let me just state this upfront: I DO NOT STREET RACE. I did not install most of the modifications. During my time of ownership this car was not raced nor drove irresponsibly on the street. This car was use for daily commute in a little town.
*Leave the racing on track and keep the street safe guys.

I have purchased this car with the mind of making it a reliable yet quick street car (Let’s be honest, most 4 door sedan is easily over 200hp nowadays, so I wouldn’t call this a fast car) I kept track of what was done to the car since day 1 of ownership in an excel file. On the attached excel screenshot I have recorded most of everything I have done to the car since I purchased it.

During the time of my ownership, this car ONLY uses Shell 95 Petrol. I have only driven this car for short commute, the furthest it went was from Johor to Singapore, therefore in the one year I have only put 11000 km on the car. I am not sure how many km is on the B18C-R engine before this, but the transmission and the engine both runs extremely strong.

Let’s be honest, this is a 25 year old car, I will not lie to you and tell you this car is perfect. It has flaws, mainly interior and comfortability wise. The interior are really old and due to the weather here it has cracks and faded color here and there. The Air-cond is not cold enough, it is cold during night or cold days but not cold during hot sunny days when you really need it. The back seat is REALLY old, I don’t usually have passengers in the back so it didn’t matter that much to me. The trunk do not have a floor cover anymore, you can probably DIY a cardboard/wood to cut into the shape and use it as the floor, it also didn’t matter that much for me. I used a cardboard as the floor. Rear left passenger door handle is broken (<Rm50 change), I didn’t bother to change it as I mentioned I don’t usually have passengers in the rear.

Here’s the summary of what is on the car.

Mod list:
B18C Type R engine, PR3 on header. (Not B18C with red paint!!!)
R4 LSD
Spoon ECU
Original 15” Spoon SW388 (Regamaster EVO)
SIMOTA air intake
RSR full catback exhaust
Sparco (rep) quick release

Extra : Racing Gear JTC N1 Circuit suspension set (Too stiff for street! Needs rebuild!)

Asking price is RM20,000 nego.
To be honest a B18C type R + R4 LSD + SW388 is already >RM24k, anything else you get is extra.
Don’t be afraid to hit me up with an offer, worst I can say is no.

Thank you!

Attachments

Last edited:

Von_s2k

Nov 26, 2015
Indiana
More Pictures!!

Attachments

Last edited: