Initial D new movie

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Initial D new movie is out on the Malaysian Cinemas today.

So far? No one watching or any reviews?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Tipu ker? I went GSC.com.my and TGV.com.my..don't have also..

Trolling...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Where got so fast, is year 2015 la. Don't troll us bro LOL!
Wrong forum wei. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

So is like a remake? ::confused:
And like totally changing the story. beat the FD3S in order to use the car and not the GTR? More like a remake by changing storyline with better HD graphics.

And cost RM12 for 1 hour movie haha

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If it is a reboot or u call it a remake of the anime, I rather they improve the graphics and maintain the same storyline instead.

Unless just want to experience watching this Anime in Cinema for once but disappointing that it is only 1 hour and yet we are paying the same price for the ticket and yet the storyline is different this time. :frown:

But still I think I'll go and watch and experience it in a Cinema for once.

I remember watching Lucy which was a crap movie without stating (Atmos) but I still get the ATMOS effect in the cinema. Maybe 1Utama sound system better :biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
If it is a reboot or u call it a remake of the anime, I rather they improve the graphics and maintain the same storyline instead.

Unless just want to experience watching this Anime in Cinema for once but disappointing that it is only 1 hour and yet we are paying the same price for the ticket and yet the storyline is different this time. :frown:

But still I think I'll go and watch and experience it in a Cinema for once.

I remember watching Lucy which was a crap movie without stating (Atmos) but I still get the ATMOS effect in the cinema. Maybe 1Utama sound system better :biggrin:
Well from what i see it is more like going to fast paced it (1st timers may be confused)

Another thing i notice, it is kinda more towards to comic storyline arc as i notice a person who suppose to be an important character in Initial D but left out in the tv series!

for a fan kinda worth it, old jokes from Initial D are there.

Bunta is somehow damn funny in the movie...

i read somewhere it said they want to take a break from the usual CGI, but the animation not bad.

*if u knew Initial D when to too many changes !!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yea it's a reboot
Well from what i see it is more like going to fast paced it (1st timers may be confused)

Another thing i notice, it is kinda more towards to comic storyline arc as i notice a person who suppose to be an important character in Initial D but left out in the tv series!

for a fan kinda worth it, old jokes from Initial D are there.

Bunta is somehow damn funny in the movie...

i read somewhere it said they want to take a break from the usual CGI, but the animation not bad.

*if u knew Initial D when to too many changes !!
Guess we should support it so that they will continue showing in cinema, maybe at least 1 1/2 movies at least.

If is gonna be few episodes altogether then make it 1 - 3 episodes at one go :smile:

Time to erase what I have watched before and watch this with an open heart and mind. haha!

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Guess we should support it so that they will continue showing in cinema, maybe at least 1 1/2 movies at least.

If is gonna be few episodes altogether then make it 1 - 3 episodes at one go :smile:

Time to erase what I have watched before and watch this with an open heart and mind. haha!
I don't mind if they twitch here & there a bit as long as the action is par wit the anime & watching on a big screen wit full surround is not the same as watching home theatre @ on the pc screen. & I think it should be ok to spend for 10bucks once in a while to watch sumthing that u've grown up wit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day,

a friend of mine called me up ask me to detail his brother's car. unfortunately i heard a bad news from him, the car interior was fully flooded badly due to heavy rain at Bedok Reservoir Street @ Singapore. the only thing his brother can do is use a cup to scoop up the water and dry it with a cloth. however when he deliver the car to me after 2 weeks time when the incident happened, i still find the carpet is wet and the underneath carpet's fiber are full of dirty water (air...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience