Wira Rear Lamp Question

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
This is just a curiosity question. I noticed that many Wira's rear brake lamp does not lit up fully but half which is on the outer side. Meanwhile for mine, the whole brake lamp lit up fully unlike those who only lit up half. Does this mean that there are 2 versions of Wira rear lamp or those that lit up half are actually faulty?

Here are some photo showing what I meant by fully lit and half lit.

Half

Full

Attachments

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My wira ownership so long ago, but remember is fully lighted.
Bro. parakey, sanekit, issuzark still have wiras, maybe they can give their views.....:biggrin:

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
My wira ownership so long ago, but remember is fully lighted.
Bro. parakey, sanekit, issuzark still have wiras, maybe they can give their views.....:biggrin:
hmmm.. i think my tail lamp brake lights not fully lit. :hmmmm:

oh wait... the first photo showing brake lights only. second photo showing night lights with brake lights. LOL

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

oh wait... the first photo showing brake lights only. second photo showing night lights with brake lights. LOL
But I remember my wira uses the twin filaments type of bulbs, night light combine with brake lights, so all should lit

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
But I remember my wira uses the twin filaments type of bulbs, night light combine with brake lights, so all should lit
Nope. Mine got 2 light bulbs in there. big one for brake light and small one for night light like this:

Pardon the rust. This was before I clean it. You can't get this socket anymore at spareparts shop. :bawling:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nope. Mine got 2 light bulbs in there. big one for brake light and small one for night light like this:

Pardon the rust. This was before I clean it. You can't get this socket anymore at spareparts shop. :bawling:
That means got 2 types, full lit, and half lit.....lol:driver:

Parts no more means wira even higher theft rate woh! for parts......lol:smokin:

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
That means got 2 types, full lit, and half lit.....lol:driver:

Parts no more means wira even higher theft rate woh! for parts......lol:smokin:
I've seen wira with the bonnet reflector lit at night time as well. Maybe that's the export version. LOL

And yeah. I is very afraid nowadays to simply park my car at unknown area. Damn dangerous.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Second photo just night lights without brake light. Notice the 3rd brake light is not lit. :biggrin:

Will try to take a pic of brake lights lit later after work today for a better comparison.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Mine with just brake lights on. I do notice the inner side of the lamp is darker but it is still lit up unlike some that is totally not lit.

Attachments

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You can check what bulbs are inside. Probably same as bro. sanekit ones.....:rolleyes:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I'll have a look after work today. Just now on the way to work, I tried observing other wira brake lights. Seems that all of them are only half lit. Maybe something is not right with mine?
Yours looks like half also.......lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all friends,
I don’t know whether this is a problem or it is normal. It has happened very long time already but only today im very keen to know.
Compared to other car, yes mine smell more bad, but then everything looks normal. My idle is around 800rpm, my consumption for RM10 can go 80-90km, no jerking and what-so-ever other problems. My piping is normal and im using hks super dragger for the ekzos.
The problem is it smell bad{really make my nose pain} and can see a slight white...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience