Looking for Evo X

Feb 12, 2017
Hello all

Am looking to buy an Evo X from an existing owner with full service record and accident free. If anyone is interested in selling pls msg me to deal.

Car should be in excellent condition and willing to send to my workshop for inspection. I'm willing to pay in cash for the car.

Thanks all

Menmaster

Attachments

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hello all

Am looking to buy an Evo X from an existing owner with full service record and accident free. If anyone is interested in selling pls msg me to deal.

Car should be in excellent condition and willing to send to my workshop for inspection. I'm willing to pay in cash for the car.

Thanks all

Menmaster
Got many selling in mudah now.

menmaster

Feb 12, 2017
Those on mudah are either sold already or being sold by 2nd hand shops with no service history.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Unless you have a Lancer or Inspira on hand at the moment and seriously planning to do full Evo X conversion, then you can go for that. Otherwise, what is the point if you ask me. RM33k to buy this halfcut is too expensive. I expect another RM10k or even more to transplant everything in nicely into Lancer or Inspira.

Other things not included in halfcut price are like workmanship, new suspension, brakes, exhaust system, 4WD system (if you want), interior trims like original Evo X recaro, rear widebody conversion, body parts like rear bumper, spoiler, larger and wider wheels... At this rate, to do a fully nice conversion package, the cost will probably come up to RM50k to RM60k. If one has that much of cash money to spare, why not just go for a original CT9A generation Lancer Evolution. Real Evo, real chassis and no conversion needed. Just buy, repair wear and tear and go.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Unless you have a Lancer or Inspira on hand at the moment and seriously planning to do full Evo X conversion, then you can go for that. Otherwise, what is the point if you ask me. RM33k to buy this halfcut is too expensive. I expect another RM10k or even more to transplant everything in nicely into Lancer or Inspira.

Other things not included in halfcut price are like workmanship, new suspension, brakes, exhaust system, 4WD system (if you want), interior trims like original Evo X recaro, rear widebody conversion, body parts like rear bumper, spoiler, larger and wider wheels... At this rate, to do a fully nice conversion package, the cost will probably come up to RM50k to RM60k. If one has that much of cash money to spare, why not just go for a original CT9A generation Lancer Evolution. Real Evo, real chassis and no conversion needed. Just buy, repair wear and tear and go.
Yes such price for half cut is ridiculous considering that you can get FULLY running SG scrap car for just around 15-25k! :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yes such price for half cut is ridiculous considering that you can get FULLY running SG scrap car for just around 15-25k! :biggrin:
That cheap? 15-25k for Evo X scrap car? I thought those price are only applicable for older Evo.

The scrap car idea seems good for a total conversion. Take everything you need and transplant to Lancer or Inspira. The remaining chassis can be sold off to anyone who wants to transform it into a track car or something. Or just put the Lancer or Inspira parts there and make it your own track car. :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
That cheap? 15-25k for Evo X scrap car? I thought those price are only applicable for older Evo.

The scrap car idea seems good for a total conversion. Take everything you need and transplant to Lancer or Inspira. The remaining chassis can be sold off to anyone who wants to transform it into a track car or something. Or just put the Lancer or Inspira parts there and make it your own track car. :biggrin:
Yeah for Evo IX is about 20-25k. Maybe X a bit higher or maybe not also since IX retains value much better than X. :biggrin: Anyway the point is even though higher say up to 30-35k, still way better than buying that chopped up one at 33k!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yeah for Evo IX is about 20-25k. Maybe X a bit higher or maybe not also since IX retains value much better than X. :biggrin: Anyway the point is even though higher say up to 30-35k, still way better than buying that chopped up one at 33k!
But I guess one thing is, most people trust stuffs that came directly from Japan instead of other places like Singapore. The halfcut stuff are usually in stock condition and not much mods has been done to it. As for the Singapore scrap car, its previous history can be questionable. In terms of car care, most likely a Japanese owner will take better care of the car than Singaporean owner. Perhaps this is why the halfcut price are marked up high.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
But I guess one thing is, most people trust stuffs that came directly from Japan instead of other places like Singapore. The halfcut stuff are usually in stock condition and not much mods has been done to it. As for the Singapore scrap car, its previous history can be questionable. In terms of car care, most likely a Japanese owner will take better care of the car than Singaporean owner. Perhaps this is why the halfcut price are marked up high.
Come on man, a chopped up car vs a fully functional car??? If only pay a bit less than half of it then at least still make more sense but at almost the same price just because it arrived directly from Japan?? :rofl: No way man, that's nonsense IMHO.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
yep, 33k is too much, but reason still new in malaysia.
transplant will cost a bomb, even just pnp.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Hi guys,

There are few halfcut SG EVO X in JB and the price very expensive.
But if halfcut from Japan, the price way more higher and you will get full Kastam form if buy the engine etc.

Most of halfcut condition came from SG not in nice condition especially in engine/gearbox area.
Body parts and electronic can be say OK.

Been seen a lot of EVO X halfcut... the price are still expensive.

menmaster,
Dont waste your time on EVO, use your money get the Skyline

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Just to share with you guys about my new gadget for Civic FD2.0. Installation will be done by this weekend & will upload the photo again.

Thanks.

Bravo
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience