310ps New Civic R previewed in Sepang, bookings open 1st Oct!

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Ridiculous over-the-top styling aside, I'm glad that Honda didn't follow current trend and only offered this car with manual gearbox :thefinger:. I can live with the front end, but to me the rear is just plain ugly and poorly designed. It would be nice if they make sedan version as well, like the FD2R.

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
Nope, surely not me to be drooling over that no matter what! If got money I'd rather get an AMG A45 anytime any day over this.
I got no money lah, taiko. Of cos I drool A45 also.
I just wanna say it is still a nice car. For poor people like me, it is a dream.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Nope, surely not me to be drooling over that no matter what! If got money I'd rather get an AMG A45 anytime any day over this.
It's a personal taste la dude. It's pretty clear you like your Mercs :driver:

Anyway I personally do not like the A45 AMG or not. I cannot love the looks so even if it drives well I won't ever own one. Having said that I'm having mixed feelings with the new Civic R. I very much prefer the FD2R but the EP3 is still the prettiest of the lot... for me.

I got no money lah, taiko. Of cos I drool A45 also.
I just wanna say it is still a nice car. For poor people like me, it is a dream.
You're not poor. You're just not rich yet. :proud:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Anyway I personally do not like the A45 AMG or not. I cannot love the looks so even if it drives well I won't ever own one. Having said that I'm having mixed feelings with the new Civic R. I very much prefer the FD2R but the EP3 is still the prettiest of the lot... for me.
I actually don't like all Mercs too. For me A45 is also not that good looking but I can live with it, unlike the last 2 generations of Type Rs, no mixed feelings whatsoever there. Agree though that FD2R and EP3 still look better.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Maybe with time it will look good in future, as the older model shape gets dated.....lol:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car have bad/worn valve seal problem..(Q1)how much does cost to change the valve seal(cost of oem valve seal+upah pasang) ..i have another head with bad/worn valve but other than that its fine..(Q2)so can use back the valve seal from my previous head to my current head? (Q3)can we do dyno tune if we have bad valve seal coz my car need dyno tuning?

engine is evo 1 , head is evo 3..thanks in advance..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience