20V engine idle speed

me2kimi

Jun 25, 2007
Hi feipepe.

Here is the picture where I installed the air regulator. I think it cannot implement on AFM system coz AFM is sensitive to vacuum leak. It measure how much air entering the combustion chamber while map sensor measure pressure inside the manifold.

Slightly vacuum leak at AFM system also can make rough idle.

[/url][/IMG]

D7zul

Feb 24, 2011
my SVT also have idling problem..

will clean AFM & ISCV 1st

thanx 4 d info guyz

levin818

Nov 29, 2003
can i know how to adjust AFM( adjust the screw by feeling?) and another place is which part at back of engine:confused: got pic to show? i oso had idiling problem:banghead:
Alex, you just need to put back your original trumpet, and tighten up both end of your ram piping.
Please buy a new tightening clips. Your existing clips already worn out. When tightening, make sure both joining part is align.

sweelt

Nov 6, 2016
When come to isc/iscv and air bypass screw. Don simply adjust. Idle will go crazy and u are cathing own tail.
I have bad experience. lol....

German Volvo tuner Heico Sportiv brought the goods to the 2007 SEMA Show with its S80 T6 HPC Concept. The car has been more than a year in the making and features a 7-layer "aluminum effect" paint job that looks absolutely stunning in person and pretty darn good in pics, too...