20V engine idle speed

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
Hi feipepe.

Here is the picture where I installed the air regulator. I think it cannot implement on AFM system coz AFM is sensitive to vacuum leak. It measure how much air entering the combustion chamber while map sensor measure pressure inside the manifold.

Slightly vacuum leak at AFM system also can make rough idle.

[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
my SVT also have idling problem..

will clean AFM & ISCV 1st

thanx 4 d info guyz

:biggrin:

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
can i know how to adjust AFM( adjust the screw by feeling?) and another place is which part at back of engine:confused: got pic to show? i oso had idiling problem:banghead:
Alex, you just need to put back your original trumpet, and tighten up both end of your ram piping.
Please buy a new tightening clips. Your existing clips already worn out. When tightening, make sure both joining part is align.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
When come to isc/iscv and air bypass screw. Don simply adjust. Idle will go crazy and u are cathing own tail.
I have bad experience. lol....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

German Volvo tuner Heico Sportiv brought the goods to the 2007 SEMA Show with its S80 T6 HPC Concept. The car has been more than a year in the making and features a 7-layer "aluminum effect" paint job that looks absolutely stunning in person and pretty darn good in pics, too...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience