Any auto 4g93 mods kaki?

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
As per title, any auto modding kaki here? My ride is a puny 4G93 single cam auto with puny torque and puny hp in a wira sedan. My aim is to BOT the car and maintain the single cam and autobox. :slug::slug:

Anywhere I can find tips and stuff for the mods? All modding kaki in Malaysia drives manual. Only site with tips and stuff is DSMtuners forum. :slug::slug:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
As per title, any auto modding kaki here? My ride is a puny 4G93 single cam auto with puny torque and puny hp in a wira sedan. My aim is to BOT the car and maintain the single cam and autobox. :slug::slug:

Anywhere I can find tips and stuff for the mods? All modding kaki in Malaysia drives manual. Only site with tips and stuff is DSMtuners forum. :slug::slug:
i mod my bicycle
Don lie. You two are the biggest mod kakis I've ever come across. Only restriction you two have is budget.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Well, since we're talking about 4G93, we will need to know $$$$ la. Save for your kid first la woi. Kids are expensive.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Well, since we're talking about 4G93, we will need to know $$$$ la. Save for your kid first la woi. Kids are expensive.
i just wanna know if there's any autobox mod kaki here. see if can share tips and stuff what they did to their car and then plan my budget. :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
i just wanna know if there's any autobox mod kaki here. see if can share tips and stuff what they did to their car and then plan my budget. :biggrin:
compared to most autobox kaki, you're done more than most of others have done. 4wd locked to 2wd gb swapped.. engine rebuilt.. etc etc

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, A friend of mine just bought a wagon type used car. He found some noise from front side dashboard and back hoot ( like metal rubbing sound ). Try to look for a car body repair sifu or any idea where can be it get fix? Prefer Selangor area. Thanks in advance!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience