Wheels/Rims/Roda

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
You so bad, give lower assessment......hhahahhahahahhahah:biggrin:
More correct what! Rolex & Tag are both still made in the same country, while SSR Type-C & Advanti are not! :biggrin: Anyway Seiko is still a good watch and also not cheap anymore leh!

Last edited:

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
Hehe Seiko or Casio, as long as it is light, strong and good for my wallet, it is good enough.
Frankly, with such under powered car, rim weight do make quite a difference! Very worthwhile.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
m a v [3] r i c k;1064695515 said:
Hehe Seiko or Casio, as long as it is light, strong and good for my wallet, it is good enough.
Frankly, with such under powered car, rim weight do make quite a difference! Very worthwhile.
Yup actually that's the best value for money and that's what I also keep looking for when buying something. Expensive and good is nothing special, it should be good if expensive and everyone can easily buys if got money. Cheap and not so good is also expected. The best is still rather cheap but already good, that's not easy to get and the best buy! :biggrin:

[A]aronLJW;1064695520 said:
This ma ride
View attachment 564933

PS so small the image
Whoa nice tire stickers! :biggrin: They last long, are they?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Ok mah! click on it become full image.....:driver:

Decide to change tyre brand then cannot use dy.....lol
need hijack thread and ask tyre sifu a while, sorry thread owner, need ask will you guys rather get new tyre that cost 4 times more or just get 4 pc toyo t1 sport 245/40/r18 from a fren? used under 5k km,seldon drive, year 2015 tyre.. and anyone can give a bit review on t1 sport? i used t1r before but not t1 sport:biggrin:

Last edited:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
need hijack thread and ask tyre sifu a while, sorry thread owner, need ask will you guys rather get new tyre that cost 4 times more or just get 4 pc toyo t1 sport 245/40/r18 from a fren? used under 5k km,seldon drive, year 2015 tyre.. and anyone god a bit review on t1 sport? i used t1r before but not t1 sport:biggrin:
Depends on what is your expectation of the tires. T1 Sport is never really able to match other top brands like Michelin PS series, Continental CSC series, P Zeros, Goodyear F1s and the likes, so if those are your expectations, you might be disappointed. But if you feel T1R was already good enough then T1 Sport should be more than enough for you coz it's higher/better model than T1R. Note though that T1 Sport also has relatively low tread wear rating at only 240 if not mistaken, so it might wear out faster too (maybe similar to RE003).

Disclaimer: I'm not tire sifu like bro VR2 though, so maybe he has a more in depth views on this.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Depends on what is your expectation of the tires. T1 Sport is never really able to match other top brands like Michelin PS series, Continental CSC series, P Zeros, Goodyear F1s and the likes, so if those are your expectations, you might be disappointed. But if you feel T1R was already good enough then T1 Sport should be more than enough for you coz it's higher/better model than T1R. Note though that T1 Sport also has relatively low tread wear rating at only 240 if not mistaken, so it might wear out faster too (maybe similar to RE003).

Disclaimer: I'm not tire sifu like bro VR2 tho9ugh, so maybe he has a more in depth views on this.
hurm, now only using dunlop sport maxx, if compare to it consider upgrade or what?:biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hurm, now only using dunlop sport maxx, if compare to it consider upgrade or what?:biggrin:
I think Sportmaxx should be better. Sportmaxx series can still go toe-to-toe with those other top brands I mentioned above, but Sportmaxx also only has 240 tread wear so tire life might be about the same if you go with T1 Sport.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

as per advertised in Traffic Magazine, the Japan GT issue (red)

damn nice (IMO) artwork...
any comments to improve?

and the Traffic Magazine topic..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience