About the extra fan

18quattro48

Apr 28, 2016
Ipoh Peraj
I want to put extra fan in perodua kenari,i dont have experience in it at all,i want to ask the wind should blow inside the engine or blow it out?and i want to wiring it to the compressor,so when i turn the aircond the fan also spin,can everybody teach me how to jump the wire to the compressor while using the relay

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
The best and safe way is spend some money ask expert to do it for you.. i mean wireman that know aircond..

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Extra electric fan. Blow in. Can place it to run when car start if always in traffic jam.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I want to put extra fan in perodua kenari,i dont have experience in it at all,i want to ask the wind should blow inside the engine or blow it out?and i want to wiring it to the compressor,so when i turn the aircond the fan also spin,can everybody teach me how to jump the wire to the compressor while using the relay

Depends where you have to space to fit the fan. If behind radiator means engine side then the fan should draw in air. If fan is fitted to outside, means grill side then it should blow in air.
Check your original fan where it is linked to? Usually if have 2 fans, one is link to radiator and one to air con to trigger them....:biggrin:

18quattro48

Apr 28, 2016
Ipoh Peraj
Depends where you have to space to fit the fan. If behind radiator means engine side then the fan should draw in air. If fan is fitted to outside, means grill side then it should blow in air.
Check your original fan where it is linked to? Usually if have 2 fans, one is link to radiator and one to air con to trigger them....[emoji3]
Thanks for the advise,do u have tutorial how to jump the wire fan to the compressor,when i turn on the compressor it also turn the fan on

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Thanks for the advise,do u have tutorial how to jump the wire fan to the compressor,when i turn on the compressor it also turn the fan on

Sorry do not have. Anyway different car different wiring diagram too. I do DIY at home like flush brake fluid, change plugs, light tuning etc., but comes to wiring I still let my mechanic do that....:biggrin:

18quattro48

Apr 28, 2016
Ipoh Peraj
Sorry do not have. Anyway different car different wiring diagram too. I do DIY at home like flush brake fluid, change plugs, light tuning etc., but comes to wiring I still let my mechanic do that....[emoji3]
Okay thank you for the advise

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
need relay...tap wire from ac compressor [for magnetic clutch]..to trigger the relay for supply power from battery
once the compressor running, the additional fan also spin
not too complicated, but need little knowledge about auto wiring la
diy to my ke70...fan located between radiator and ac condenser

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
need relay...tap wire from ac compressor [for magnetic clutch]..to trigger the relay for supply power from battery
once the compressor running, the additional fan also spin
not too complicated, but need little knowledge about auto wiring la
diy to my ke70...fan located between radiator and ac condenser
The thing is, if layman won't know which wire to tap. Tapping also must have some skill without cutting original wire....:biggrin:
Wah! Usually radiator and A/C condenser not sandwiched side by side? How you put in between?

Last edited:

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
The thing is, if layman won't know which wire to tap. Tapping also must have some skill without cutting original wire....:biggrin:
Wah! Usually radiator and A/C condenser not sandwiched side by side? How you put in between?
well...u kno la...ke70 using direct to engine for radiator fan...very little space
first i removed the fan and shroud, then replaced it with radiator fan from kancil...and temp. sensor[at radiator hose] from proton
make it automatic electric radiator fan plus manual switch

then add about 2" spacer for radiator, to allow the additional ac fan [12"] sandwiched between it

then walah..hahaha:proud:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
well...u kno la...ke70 using direct to engine for radiator fan...very little space
first i removed the fan and shroud, then replaced it with radiator fan from kancil...and temp. sensor[at radiator hose] from proton
make it automatic electric radiator fan plus manual switch

then add about 2" spacer for radiator, to allow the additional ac fan [12"] sandwiched between it

then walah..hahaha:proud:
Change belt fan to electric fan I have seen before but sandwich is first time......:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Before the hype surrounding Gran Turismo 5 has even began to fade, its arch-nemisis, Forza, has released the trailer for Forza 4 that will find its way to all X-Box consoles next year.

While it took six years for GT5 to come about following the last version, Forza has really stepped on the gas pedal to bring us the fourth instalment in the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience