Random Car Pics Part 2

Ultraunix

Server Tech
Sep 27, 2006
Random Car Pics Part 2

Note:

Kindly take note as the reminder already published many times. Please blank-over the number plates @ registration numbers on your images attached here. It doesnt matter your friend's vehicle, neighbour's vehicle and/or or other stranger's.

This is to protect their privacy, because sometimes we do take a shot of these images without their permission.

If the owner wants his/her number plate to be published in ZTH, kindly get written permission as ZTH do not want any misunderstanding between the vehicle owner and this organisation.

The image shot taker / owner is fully responsible for any events occur upon.

SakuraGuy
Zerotohundred.Com

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
I think the old one too many threads thus needs to be archived

lokgotz

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
First pics of part 2

Porche and Gallardo, taken across the road...

i u turn to take more pics, the porche gone....gallardo only

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
a part 3 is soon to come.. =Dfor me it's quite hard to spot a ferrari or a lambo.. unless i go to KL, bukit bintang lah.. haha.

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland

taken frm bf goodrich motorshow at sepang...2004 i think..haha...been a while ....just wana pimp up this thread...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Sir I'm planning to Turbo my 4G93 SOHC. I have Mitsubishi lancer 2006 model with me. I'm not Malaysian but I live in Malaysia as a student. My brother is doing this project in my country Pakistan. Currently in Pakistan Mitsubishi Lancer 2003 model onwards are equipped with 4G15 the new generation. Which is without distributor and is with equipped with two coil. Currently I have swapped 4G93 SOHC the new generation which is also without distributor. The engine came with automatic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience