Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
dear guys,

its chinese hungry ghost month - today is exactly the day "14th day of seventh lunar month"

one early morning at bout 2.30am, a friend of mine was on his way back from tt with some friends nearby his house ( bout 10mins drive) - while driving and air cond was at the lowest - suddenly he felt something blowing at his right ear - its very cold wind blowing and he felt funny coz the air cond wasn't blowing any direction to his face, coz its very cold nite, all diverted to the fr passenger side. sensed something is not right, he keep on driving as its only bout 2-3 mins more to reach home, but he can feel very cold at the back of his head, especially his right ear - then when he reached his front door step, he quickly run into the house without looking at the back.......but when running in, he can smell a little stenchy smell....like rotten fish or so but he thought its rubbish outside causes the smell....

nothing happen, then the next morning, at about 10.30am to 11am, he was waken by his colleague's phone call and talked about work matter, while talking he was still laying on the bed, then after he shut down the phone, he is very sure he is fully awake and saw an old lady standing at the edge of his bedroom, standing still and with an old luggage bag on the floor and staring at him with eye wide open....................before he could say anything...the lady ran towards him and shout "ah boy"!!!!!!

my friend remember it very clearly the whole description by the clothes, bag and her facial expression..........i wander does the spirit followed him in the car or merely lost her way and ended up in the room.......

i am just sharing some experience - it might be superstitious to some people but to some, seeing is believing.......lets share some of your "ghostly encounters" in here......cheerz

Attachments

Last edited:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
wah...

bro evoz...how are you now???....u everytime also got so many "story" to share especially during TT...make me can't sleep during night...

btw,i knw the person in the story...:smokin:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
yerr...freaky man.....imagine old lady floating suddenly gush up to you n say..."ah boy!!!"....yaaaaARR!!!

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
scary...

better don go out too late this month.... XD

Drive safe...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
later that day, he still remember the face of the old lady, wrinkles and wearing a worn out clothes with some lace.....scary la...make me don wanna tt so late already for this month...

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
i'm already cutting down my late night tt this month....

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
maybe he just drove over those stuff,u know la this month nearby side road sure got many those kind stuff so becarefull,dun step on it...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
wah...

bro evoz...how are you now???....u everytime also got so many "story" to share especially during TT...make me can't sleep during night...

btw,i knw the person in the story...:smokin:
why can't sleep during night?getting too excited & cant wait to meet them?

u know the old lady in the story?:adore:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
got few stories in port klang areas,

north port warehouse area, it was 3rd shift (0000 - 0800 hrs) there is always 1 fler there selling cendol in a motorbike (where got cendol sellers sell cendol during that hour laa)..warehouse staffs there sometimes see him...

with no head while riding the motorbike, 1 hand ringing the bell and d other hand holding his head with all the urat urat still dangling around.. he will round 1 whole warehouse.. after that he will jump into the sea.. sometimes ship crews will see him (for those which are unlucky).

Reactions: แรนV

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
First story totally confusing. Was he in office or at home or what? I got that he came back from TT and something follow him back. But then later the story jumps to office, then in office got bed? Walau eh! how come not become home/office is Chow Kit road one?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
First story totally confusing. Was he in office or at home or what? I got that he came back from TT and something follow him back. But then later the story jumps to office, then in office got bed? Walau eh! how come not become home/office is Chow Kit road one?
he was at home and his colleague's called him at his hp, typo error......:)

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
what happened next after the 'granma' ran after him and shout "ah Boy" ...

....ur fren didn't shout back ... " AH MAAA!" .. haha jk

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Eh not funny for those who can see.they r deemed to be born in the darkess hour.my couz can sometimes see these things and one putra club member from sometime back also can see.heads flying around.he can't really handle it well and eventually and occasionally take pills.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings to all, *
If any readers are contemplating a BMW or already owning a BMW, please allow me to share my experience. Below is my email to BMW Malaysia.. *

-Quote- *

I purchased the above vehicle as pre-reg unit from Ingress Auto early 2012. I was initially sceptical on buying a used vehicle *but after the salesperson convinced me that the vehicle comes with a 5 year warranty and free maintenance, I went ahead with the purchase. Additionally, BMW's distinction in its Customer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience