Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I think these days technology has taken over superstition. Either that or those affected by superstition have become so used to it they feel it's the norm.

I'm just glad I haven't experienced or heard or seen anything.

Oh ya - the other day I told my dad about my junkyard experience with Waze giving me wrong directions - he said he experienced something similar before, except in his case Waze took him to a kampung in the middle of nowhere and the orang asli there were wondering what the chinese fella was doing there.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think these days technology has taken over superstition. Either that or those affected by superstition have become so used to it they feel it's the norm.

I'm just glad I haven't experienced or heard or seen anything.

Oh ya - the other day I told my dad about my junkyard experience with Waze giving me wrong directions - he said he experienced something similar before, except in his case Waze took him to a kampung in the middle of nowhere and the orang asli there were wondering what the chinese fella was doing there.
Your waze case looks like superstition took over technology.......hhahahhahahha:biggrin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
hi all,
it has been awhile since i last posted. yesterday had dinner with some friends and shared some stories. one of it that caught my attention and lingering in my mind was this...

many years back, my friend - a couple went for work cum holiday (4days 3 nite) at a Hotel in Penang Island, the hotel is a 100 years old building - not disclosing the hotel name ya.
After checked in, they were given a room with balcony. the design of the building is very colonial like. so they took the lift and when they came out from the lift, they need to walk about 50m to their room which is at the right end of the floor. while they walking, they can see all the old design and dim lights along the walkway with some squeaking sound on the floor board. so the wife utter a statement..."looked like we are in Stephen King's novel". Within seconds, they heard a loud Stamping on the floor behind them. it was so loud and so near that they thought someone would have did it on purpose to the floor board just behind them, so they turned back and no one was there!

so they keep walking and entered their room. that first nite they went out for dinner and came back around 10.30pm and the hubby showered and went to sleep, before going to sleep, he closed the window (wooden window panel with a latch, very old design) he latched it tight. then went to sleep. wife watch tv and at around 11.45 to 12am, the hubby heard his wife screamed so loud that he jumped from his bed. then he asked his wife what happened. his wife was shivering and pointed his finger to the mirror just infront of her right beside the TV and said there is a lady with long hair, wearing white long blouse, angry with red eye balls staring at her. so my friend asked her to shut the tv off and sleep now. both just turn around and closed their eyes and slept.

while sleeping, the hubby can feel something is very very close, just an inch away from his face, he dare not to open his eye but he very sure something is just beside him. very very near and he can feel the presence. so in his mind he said, please dont harm me, i will check out tomorrow and will leave you alone. then he felt that no more around him. that nite up to 3am he can felt and hear loud thumping on the floor, something punching the wall, hitting the table and hitting the door etc. it ended around 4am if i remember clearly. so they finally slept and the next morning, when they woke up, they saw the window panel door was opened. it was tightly latched yesterday! so they immediately check out! up to you to believe it or not! my apologies if some small details i forgot. thats all sharing for today. good nite.

Reactions: DareDan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Through the years when working at my ex company, heard many stories from my sales and marketing staffs especially in hotels overseas, so I would believe this story....:driver:

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
for those living in flat/apartments/condo
do you experience marble dropping, furniture being dragged & pounding of "batu lesung" during midnight till early morning?
Oh man every night there will always be something up there, for no reason. But the good thing is it doesn't continue till late at night.

One time tho it was like 3AM and I heard really loud pounding from up stairs, sounded like someone was hammering the floor. So I was so pissed and called up the guards to check on it, and guess what right after my call was done, the pounding stopped. It stopped even until my security reported me that they couldn't find any pounding from above, oh great that's because the pounding stopped right after I called them! So I hung up the call and went back to sleep. Not even 1 minute after the call, the pounding started again and this time louder than ever. I snapped and actually mumbled "Would you stfu ffs?" and the pounding disappeared. This time it was for real, the pounding never came back and I was able to have my beauty sleep till the morning. Later that morning, I asked my mum is she heard the pounding last night and apparently she heard it too, like as if it was above her head. Told her bout my experience too and she just told me "it's ok, at least they don't disturb us that often."

Another similar thing that happened before, this time I was alone at home (different house) around 4PM just came back from the gym and I was so tired that I decided to just rest for abit at the dining table before preparing my meal. Now my dining table was very close to the entrance door so I was able to hear anyone that's talking in the hallway or sometimes even when they walk past.
So I was just busy with my phone when suddenly I heard 5 loud & quick bangs on the door. My first thought was ok someone must be in a hurry or something (cuz of the quick bangs) so I peeped thru the hole to look who was outside. Guess what, there was nobody and I thought someone was playing pranks on me so I waited for abit before going back to my seat. After bout 5 mins peeping there, there was nothing so I went back to my seat. As I was just holding my chair, the door banged again and this time 7 times quick & loud bangs. So again I went to the door, peeped thru and there was still nobody. This time, I opened the door and put my head out to check the surrounding. Left, right, left & right and there was nobody except myself and the noise from the heater. I thought to myself ok maybe I'd just open my door and wait for 5 mins to see if anyone comes in. So 5 mins I left my door opened while I am sitting right in front of the door just in case neighbor's dog will stormed in.
After bout 5 mins and there was nothing, I decided to close the door. Lo and behold, the door banged again this time moments after I shut the door. I was abit afraid but the braver part of me just blurted out "This is my home, you can't just disturb me like that. Please go away because I did you no harm."
It's been 10 mins, the bangs never occurred again so I made my way to the kitchen and prepared my meal.

There's a couple more actually but maybe I will do it in a separate post hehehe.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
s.marz - gawd I hate your stories... giving me goosebumps gila! :biggrin:

evoZ - welcome back bro.. and sommore your first welcome back is a ghost story. hahaha

Reactions: EvolutionZ

DidierAubin87

Feb 22, 2018
www.carfromjapan.com
I guess I will not wake up and go to WC at the midnight after read it

Oh man every night there will always be something up there, for no reason. But the good thing is it doesn't continue till late at night.

One time tho it was like 3AM and I heard really loud pounding from up stairs, sounded like someone was hammering the floor. So I was so pissed and called up the guards to check on it, and guess what right after my call was done, the pounding stopped. It stopped even until my security reported me that they couldn't find any pounding from above, oh great that's because the pounding stopped right after I called them! So I hung up the call and went back to sleep. Not even 1 minute after the call, the pounding started again and this time louder than ever. I snapped and actually mumbled "Would you stfu ffs?" and the pounding disappeared. This time it was for real, the pounding never came back and I was able to have my beauty sleep till the morning. Later that morning, I asked my mum is she heard the pounding last night and apparently she heard it too, like as if it was above her head. Told her bout my experience too and she just told me "it's ok, at least they don't disturb us that often."

Another similar thing that happened before, this time I was alone at home (different house) around 4PM just came back from the gym and I was so tired that I decided to just rest for abit at the dining table before preparing my meal. Now my dining table was very close to the entrance door so I was able to hear anyone that's talking in the hallway or sometimes even when they walk past.
So I was just busy with my phone when suddenly I heard 5 loud & quick bangs on the door. My first thought was ok someone must be in a hurry or something (cuz of the quick bangs) so I peeped thru the hole to look who was outside. Guess what, there was nobody and I thought someone was playing pranks on me so I waited for abit before going back to my seat. After bout 5 mins peeping there, there was nothing so I went back to my seat. As I was just holding my chair, the door banged again and this time 7 times quick & loud bangs. So again I went to the door, peeped thru and there was still nobody. This time, I opened the door and put my head out to check the surrounding. Left, right, left & right and there was nobody except myself and the noise from the heater. I thought to myself ok maybe I'd just open my door and wait for 5 mins to see if anyone comes in. So 5 mins I left my door opened while I am sitting right in front of the door just in case neighbor's dog will stormed in.
After bout 5 mins and there was nothing, I decided to close the door. Lo and behold, the door banged again this time moments after I shut the door. I was abit afraid but the braver part of me just blurted out "This is my home, you can't just disturb me like that. Please go away because I did you no harm."
It's been 10 mins, the bangs never occurred again so I made my way to the kitchen and prepared my meal.

There's a couple more actually but maybe I will do it in a separate post hehehe.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i have more stories. later when bit free i will share....cheers to Izso & vr2turbo

Reactions: vr2turbo and Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

help! there was some stupid construction going on nearby, and the road was filled with watery cement, so now my fenders and some of my bumper has cement stains on them..

how to remove!? scratch it off slowly?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience