Bosch's new flat-blade wipers sweep better and will fit all cars (96%)

Amirul

Resident Journalist

Amirul

Resident Journalist
Jun 7, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
www.zerotohundred.com

Suspended rubber on conventional wiper blades often create differences in pressure points against windshields during operation. This leads to certain sections of the windshield uncovered. To counter this, Bosch developed "flat-blade technology" that incorporates a mono steel spring and an exclusive rubber formulation, thus enabling the Clear Advantage product to apply even pressure along the entire wiper blade and windshield.

The new Bosch wiper also features quick clip adaptor that fits 96% of the vehicles in the ASEAN region. The new Clear Advantage wipers are available in stores now and priced at RM65 a pair. Purchase can be made on-online via Lazada and such as well.

Try:www.startwithbosch.com.my.

‘Bosch Rover’ to reach over 90 locations in Peninsular Malaysia

As part of its vehicle safety campaign and the commitment to reach Malaysian customers, Bosch will deploy their rovers and tour over 90 locations across Peninsular Malaysia. The campaign also promotes safe driving and highlights the potential dangers of underestimating the importance of quality and reliable car parts.

The Bosch Rover will make its appearance at business centres, hypermarkets, media houses and petrol stations in the period of October 2016 to January 2017. There will be interactive activities as well as promotional prices of selected Bosch products.

Activities available for visitors include:

• Lucky draws
  • Spin & Win contests
  • Facebook Photo Caption contests
  • Time Challenge
Visit www.satrtwithbosch.com.my for more on the tour locations of the Bosch Rover.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Flat blade is not new, and they still using rubber? Most using silicone already.....

loose_end

3,000 RPM

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Silicone wipers at Brothers cost only RM5 for a pair ( even for size 20 and above ). Rather change frequently for RM5 due to our weather.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I use Quartz from one tyre shop, then later for my other cars I bought from Aeon, got 2 or 3 brands. I heard from friend Mr. DIY is cheaper, but not sure how good.....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I use Quartz from one tyre shop, then later for my other cars I bought from Aeon, got 2 or 3 brands. I heard from friend Mr. DIY is cheaper, but not sure how good.....
Yup, DIY is generally cheaper. Currently I use wipers from DIY but just the rubber ones, very cheap.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, DIY is generally cheaper. Currently I use wipers from DIY but just the rubber ones, very cheap.
Before silicone ones, I was using rubber ones too, but every 6 months to a year sure have to change (I use cheapo ones that is why) but now even cheapo silicone ones can last.....lol

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Before silicone ones, I was using rubber ones too, but every 6 months to a year sure have to change (I use cheapo ones that is why) but now even cheapo silicone ones can last.....lol
I was using cheapo silicone last time and after 1 year or so not wiping clear anymore so replace with another cheapo silicone but then it was noisy, so now back to rubber.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I was using cheapo silicone last time and after 1 year or so not wiping clear anymore so replace with another cheapo silicone but then it was noisy, so now back to rubber.
hmmm.... but for me is the rubber ones making noise....lol
Silicone ones works for me.....:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Last time the silicone I bought in Tesco were pretty silent too actually, but the silicone I bought after that from a street vendor (you know sometimes they sell wipers at car wash or at road side) was very squeeky if not enough water and finally I cannot stand it and throw them away after just a few months and bought these last rubber ones at DIY. I decided to just buy these rubber ones coz they're just much cheaper than silicone. Now actually the rubber wipers on my wife's car is also a bit noisy but on my X is pretty silent even though both exactly the same brand bought at DIY! Go figure...:confused:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
However I do use rain X on my screen. With rubber wipers it actually wipes away the Rain X and need to continuously apply like monthly. With silicone ones it last a long time.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
However I do use rain X on my screen. With rubber wipers it actually wipes away the Rain X and need to continuously apply like monthly. With silicone ones it last a long time.
Last time I tried similar stuff to Rain X (or maybe Rain X too) but ended up giving wiper judder! Or maybe I didn't apply it properly...:hmmmm: After that I never use such product anymore but just use normal car wax.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys, need advice from sifu's here.

I've got a friend who wants to mod his super duper STOCK 4k engine in his Corolla KE70.

I advised him already on swapping the engine with a 4age, particularly silvertop or blacktop.
But due to his budget, he can't. so just sticking with his 4k engine.

And now he plans on going BIKE CARBS, because weber is just damn expensive!! not to mention a monster of FC. any ideas on how to do it? if so, what bike carbs is suitable for it? Cheapest one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience