ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
And to be honest I'm new with this exhaust thing. I'll be the first in my 2 generation of family to install a aftermarket exhaust haha. Therefore if you have any tips or experience you'd like to share please share so I can learn from your experience.
Look for Jian Hang MotorSports (Bt Cave), K-Weng 84GT(Puchong if i recalled correctly). As Izso mentioned earlier, best if you know what diameter you're looking for. Else you could request to discuss for their recommendation based on the setup of your car. Jian Hang has been there even before i took my UPSR, other than noise alone you might wanna find out torque and fuel consumption differences among their recommendation. This is the type of exhaust fabricator really knows what they are doing for their customer instead of simply pushing fanciest or highest end product to feed the feeling of "want to have".

Material plays a role in affecting exhaust noted, but mostly would settle with stainless steel. You might had heard/saw of exotic or race cars equipping titanium pipes but well would you really pursue do all that on a road driven polo though.

Also, attached fyi.

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Am looking for a good honest kancil mechanic who knows about turbo.

Anyone knows. Can sms me: 019-6677090.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience