new outlander turbo member from belgium (got problems also)

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
hey guys,

i got an outlander turbo which resembles at the airtrek (airtrek got more power).

i've got an issue where one of my injectors is leaking fuel which is giving me fault code on misfire on cyl 2.

Swapped him to cyl 4 , and yes got the fault code now on the 4th cyl.

in belgium there is currently no stock of original injector , mitsubishi reference is MD336460.

does the airtrek use the same injectors? and if so, what are you guys using as aftermarket replacement injectors?

cant put my car 2 months aside because of that injector.

btw, great to finally find a place with lots of people with more or less same car as me, in europe there are hardly any forums!!

Attachments

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, awaiting our world wide gang to come in, UK, NZ, Cyprus to help out including our local sifus....

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
I remembered the Airtrek injector was 450cc. But I have upgraded to Evo 9 which was 560cc. Not too sure if Airtrek is the same as Outlanders though cos I don't have it anymore.

I think the Outlander has slightly less power compared to Airtrek though the engine was the same. You may want to try Googling the part# for Airtrek.

jay_lancer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2015
Thailand
hey guys,

i got an outlander turbo which resembles at the airtrek (airtrek got more power).

i've got an issue where one of my injectors is leaking fuel which is giving me fault code on misfire on cyl 2.

in belgium there is currently no stock of original injector , mitsubishi reference is MD336460.

does the airtrek use the same injectors? and if so, what are you guys using as aftermarket replacement injectors?

btw, great to finally find a place with lots of people with more or less same car as me, in europe there are hardly any forums!!
Hi did you look on ebay?

I found this item in Germany, maybe it would get your car back running ok again

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MITSUBISH...651285?hash=item3f7eb3c915:g:1YIAAOSwbtVZOb2J

cheers

Last edited:

03Airtrek

Aug 3, 2016
AU
hey guys,

I like the look! In Australia we have this model with a 2.4 litre but no turbo option

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus,
Totally a noob here so kindda need your advise here.
I have seen a package on the R3 site abt a performance upgrade for the satria neo cps.
PROTON Holdings Berhad - R3 Accessories
The package includes a "Performance cam shaft" and i was wondering if the cam shaft is switchable cuz if i understand the CPS function, there will be a pin that enables the high lift cams. but if i change the cam shaft to the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience