Do Ultra Racing Bars increase Car Safety?

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
after digging , this thread got my interest because of sausage fest. :biggrin:
So the room bar got convincing story. Will in my list.
How about lower bar ? so many from front, side, middle, rear. Which one is good for starter, for wira.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
after digging , this thread got my interest because of sausage fest. :biggrin:
So the room bar got convincing story. Will in my list.
How about lower bar ? so many from front, side, middle, rear. Which one is good for starter, for wira.
UR bars are expensive now.....
I would suggest the usual suspect;
1.Front upper bar
2.Front lower bar
3.Rear anti roll bar-if yours dont have storck arb.( Most expensive )
4.room bar...since its already on your wish list..

Depending on suspension setup and tires, installing the rear upper strut bar can cause oversteer as the rear becomes too solid.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Thank for good suggestion.
I have those important bar installed. Fender bar is the expensive one. Can feel instantly the different.
Wanna know what bar is crucial for lower body only.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
as my experience in wira/satria body....

crucial bars

1- 4point front strut bar
2- fender bar
3- room bar (but need to modified...add 2 more brackets in the middle to bolt the bar at chassis tunnel can hook up to front seat bolt location to make it simple)
4- biggest front and rear ARB available from UR
5- 3point rear strut bar

all other bar at the bottom might not doing much...plus the hassle of scraping it everytime at speed bump

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

crucial bars

2- fender bar
3- room bar (but need to modified...add 2 more brackets in the middle to bolt the bar at chassis tunnel can hook up to front seat bolt location to make it simple)
5- 3point rear strut bar

all other bar at the bottom might not doing much...plus the hassle of scraping it everytime at speed bump

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang

crucial bars

2- fender bar
5- 3point rear strut bar

thanks pomen, all in the list. #1,2,4,5
as for front ARB still stock gsr one.
i think left room bar for my setup. :driver:

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
I have those important bar installed. Fender bar is the expensive one. Can feel instantly the different.
fender bars, need to weld isnt it?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hmm... am I the only one who felt nothing with the fender bars? But to be fair I already pretty much every other bar installed. You're missing the side under carriage bars. :biggrin: I had those and had some interesting effects.

hahaha.....sausage fest first
What the hell dude. You need to make it clear what you mean cuz as far as I know a sausage fest is very homosexual. Very. If you are gay then fine - that makes a lotta sense. But if you're not - please clarify! :hmmmm:

fender bars, need to weld isnt it?
Nope. But they'll need to drill holes into the chassis to attach the front part of the fender bar and lock it down with bolts and nuts.

Screw n bolts. I think, I going to weld dead it.
Don't. If done incorrectly there's no turning back. If say your chassis is slightly off, welding means permanently off. And it's attached to your door bolts too. Screw up that weld and your doors will have problems.

If you're gonna weld, sell off your bars, strip the interior and do a full spot weld. It'll work better than bars and if you have the budget install a full roll cage. No amount of bars will be stiffer than this setup. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The best ive obtained was RM9K from a few dealers in the Klang Valley with options to get further discounts in a direct face to face chat with the branch manager. Ive also heard of some who have obtained RM15K discount.

Care to share your best discounts and the branch name?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience