Any Audi TT/TTS/TTRS owners here ?

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
hi, im a proud owner of limited Audi TTS here n was thinkin is there any of u guys who owns n share our ride experience, problems n pics here.

LimJimmy.

Attachments

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi guys, would you mind giving me more insights on your TTS ownership experience? how does it fare against the similar Scirocco or rivals?

also, some pics would be nice

kenneth 3331

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
Hello Tom , My TT is year 2007 still a TFSI engine . For the TTS and TTRS it should Be A TSI new engine similar with the sirocco . TTS and TTRS is More h/P then the sirocco , it pump out 270HP if i not misstaken . So if you looking for a TT or Sirocco , it depent on yourself .But I will choice The Audi TT ..... heheheheh :biggrin:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
i personally think the new TT outshines the Scirocco in many ways as well, not that the Scirocco is bad but the new TT does look prettier and is world of a difference compared to the 1st Gen TT which looked good but drives badly.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Hmm i'm owener of Q7 4.2 quottro and MK5 Rabbit stage 2..looking forward to own R8 & Scirocco in the future..can join this forum?

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
hi guys, would you mind giving me more insights on your TTS ownership experience? how does it fare against the similar Scirocco or rivals?

also, some pics would be nice
hey.
i'll post some of my Audi TTS pics soon here.
bout experience, ive never drive a scirocco or a GTI b4 but i greatly assume in performance, handling n specs of TTS is much better. im never a good writer so bout looks n specs, i'll let d pics speak later.
as far i know after enquired Audi Glenmarie, theres only so far 4 Audi TTS around. seriously, no 1 will ever c the difference whether its a TT, TTS or TTRS with d major price diff.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Hello Tom , My TT is year 2007 still a TFSI engine . For the TTS and TTRS it should Be A TSI new engine similar with the sirocco . TTS and TTRS is More h/P then the sirocco , it pump out 270HP if i not misstaken . So if you looking for a TT or Sirocco , it depent on yourself .But I will choice The Audi TT ..... heheheheh :biggrin:
hi ken.
yup d TTS pumped out roughly around 280hp with permanent Quattro drive. TTRS churned out more than 400hp n theres only 1 or 2 units around here only as far i knoe em.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Hmm i'm owener of Q7 4.2 quottro and MK5 Rabbit stage 2..looking forward to own R8 & Scirocco in the future..can join this forum?
im hoping we can gather for a TT session for Audis ! if im nt mistaken, Audi Club Malaysia almost went MIA even in their forum itself ..

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi feezdya

you may realise the euro forums is a little quiet, yeah, so if you don't mind spicing up this section with your projects, we'd be happy to read and expand on the euro topics :)

hey.
i'll post some of my Audi TTS pics soon here.
bout experience, ive never drive a scirocco or a GTI b4 but i greatly assume in performance, handling n specs of TTS is much better. im never a good writer so bout looks n specs, i'll let d pics speak later.
as far i know after enquired Audi Glenmarie, theres only so far 4 Audi TTS around. seriously, no 1 will ever c the difference whether its a TT, TTS or TTRS with d major price diff.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

hi ken.
yup d TTS pumped out roughly around 280hp with permanent Quattro drive. TTRS churned out more than 400hp n theres only 1 or 2 units around here only as far i knoe em.
hi Stylites, please do post the pics,
and what do you mean by "seriously, no 1 will ever c the difference whether its a TT, TTS or TTRS with d major price diff." ?

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
hi feezdya

you may realise the euro forums is a little quiet, yeah, so if you don't mind spicing up this section with your projects, we'd be happy to read and expand on the euro topics :)
yeah will do soon..now very busy la tom..project with zth also now no time to review :hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

lets we do tt for audis..say next weekend? looking around 10 cars above la... interested please put you name here and hp no...and also recomended place to tt..

1. feezdya - 0126250002 - RL (recomended loc) - Subaidah Kota Damansara

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
hey guys, count me in for AUDI owners TT session hehe. Q5, A5 Quattro cabrio and Golf GTI MK6 Abt VSR owner here hehe.

Tom, of course the TT will outshine any Rocco any time bro.

1. feezdya - 0126250002 - RL (recomended loc) - Subaidah Kota Damansara
2. Subsoniqueboom! - 016.9466.917 - Kota Damansara is ok as long as it's not the weekend nites

HWK

Jun 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all sifus here...

Recently, I think i've got the Audi TT fever. For some time, I am trying to get a performance car that could race in sepang yet does not lose the touch of the executive feel. Apart from Audi TT, other brands that I've considered are M3 MPS and Renault Megane RS250 but both are manual and my family members are not too keen into these gear stick shifting. :laugh:

Left with not much choices, the final purchase decision goes to Audi TT..!!! :proud:

Before I really go shop around from recond dealers, I sincerely hope all the TT pioneers could enlighten me on the following queries:- :driver:

1) Where did you purchased your Audi TT? Authorized dealership or grey importers?
2) If its from grey importers, do they offer warranty, say at least for a year or so on the main parts of the cars (i.e. engine, transmission...)
3) What is the minimum required fuel to feed your TT? Must be RON97?
4) What is the service intervals and its average costs?
5) Anyone has remapped the ecu?

Apologize that I have so many questions to ask in the first place. I did search around before posting these queries but unfortunately the info is too limited. Might due to the limited TT on Malaysian road? haha

Thank you in advance for sharing...

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
Tom,
im tryin to say that even if u can afford TTS or TTRS with d massive price diff, its still gonna be juz a TT for others.

HWK,
juz my 2cents.
1)brand new TT at authorized dealer will cost u approx rm400k, therefore, go 4 importers :)
2)bring ur car to ur known workshop to fully inspect em b4 purchase.
3)RON95 will do but recommended RON97
4)average normal service for my record at the Audi Glenmarie approx rm1k for 15-20k KM. rm250 per hour for labour only.

HWK

Jun 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Stylites,

Thanks for the heads up. May I know which version of TT you are driving? Does it matter whether the car comes with Quattro (4wd) system? I'm asking this because am not sure whether it is worthwhile to pour additional 20-30K for that. Is your LED cluster in red or white color?

After driven the TT for some while, are you experiencing any problems in regards to the engine or transmission box? Currently i do not patronize any third party service centre (my usual service centre would be cergazam, Chevrolet service centre), can I bring the car to Audi service centre for detail inspection? Anything that i should pay extra attention to?

Sorry for the long long questions...after i got the car your drinks on me k? haha:adore:

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
1) I got both my AUDIs from a recond dealer, who happened to be my friend
2) All cars purchased from my friend, comes with a year warranty against any defect to the engine and transmission
3) Not too sure about TT, but my Q5 and A5 can handle 95 no problem
4) My Q5 is 11,800km and the last service i had was at 8,000km (the book says 15,000km but i don't like to wait), and it cost me RM518.
5) Just remapped mine today, did Revo and oh God, it's wicked!!!

Let me know if you are looking for a recond TT, i got both my Q5 and A5 brand spanking new and i didn't have to wait in that long waiting list hehe.

HWK

Jun 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi subsonique,

Thanks for the info. I am looking for a recond TT, are you able to source one for me at a good price? hahah will definately owe you one for this! In your opinion, should I get the one with Quattro or without? In a dilemma right now...

Just to clarify something. Even if I bought my TT from recond dealers, I'm still eligible to send the car to Audi authorized service centre for the routine maintenance checks? As far as i know, Lexus dont do that right?

Thanks.