B Series Intake on a 4G9X ....adaptor flange

E-Tech

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Due to the off set different of the hole... you will need to cut it a an angle to ensure
smooth flow. The flange adaptor(spoilt) in the picture is a bad example......

The gsr head in the picture original bolts have nt been remove. It should be removed and fitted with sunken head screws...

rgds

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Thanks brudder for sharing. It's not easy to find ppl to share fully. When I did mine, I'll post the technical drawing with dimension.

But it's gonna take some time as I'm kinda busy with some other projects at the moment

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Bros....
U are most welcome...
Well, not alot of ppl are willing to share what they know. Lot of different type of ppl in forum. Some likes to share but dunno what they are talking. Some knows what the talk and likes to teach ppl, but when it comes to the important things, they would just keep their mouth shut. And I think alot of ppl are not willing to share and keep things to themself.

Less n less ppl will share what they know. Sooner or later, the Malaysia automotive will end up like other sports for being selfish.

Thanks again.

E-Tech

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
True...very true...
Nowadays with internet you can learn abd DIY alot of great stuffs.
However, if got share share info... will speed up things and waste less...

We can do it...so Just do it.

Thoren

Known Member

Thoren

Known Member
Jan 13, 2005
Cockpit
thx for sharing bro E-Tech, can recommend a good place that can fabricate the flange?

bujal-gsr

bujal-gsr

Aug 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
how about the performance after install into GSR-T ya?more respond ? i thinking want try using skunk intake ..but need to ask the pomen first cau use or not..heard got some car using skunk intake..is it correct?

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
how about the performance after install into GSR-T ya?more respond ? i thinking want try using skunk intake ..but need to ask the pomen first cau use or not..heard got some car using skunk intake..is it correct?
Lolz. Thanks e-tech. Just got it installed. Since my engine is off from the bay. Still waiting for the engine to start. Run in and tuned.

But I went for the modification way instead of adapter.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everybody,

I just bought an Altis 1.8 VVTI DOHC 16 valve M/T. It’s just done 2400km.

I was interested to know what are the First/ Basic things/ steps that I should do regarding its moding??...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience