Shell Helix now offers engine warranty for free

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Interestingly enough the website shared really is authentic Shell endorsed. So this website probably does sell authentic Shell lubes. The question is are they selling the Malaysian blended lubes or the european blended lubes.
In that link and at those prices, I am not surprised, heck thats even higher cost than from Shell Retail outlets. I am talking about the lazada sites that aren't endorsed(like the smart shopper app), and I have seen 5W-40 helix ultra sell for much less than tesco/giant price of RM139.
Smells like counterfeit oil to me, and we know this has been going on for many years in Malaysia and Thailand.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ha Ha ... in a way, they have succeeded. They have managed to perk your interest in Shell
Not really - I used to be in O&G.. this is the only reason why I'm interested in this and I know Exxonmobil doesn't do Lazada and stuff. Surprised Shell does.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
In that link and at those prices, I am not surprised, heck thats even higher cost than from Shell Retail outlets. I am talking about the lazada sites that aren't endorsed(like the smart shopper app), and I have seen 5W-40 helix ultra sell for much less than tesco/giant price of RM139.
Smells like counterfeit oil to me, and we know this has been going on for many years in Malaysia and Thailand.
Scare of fake, that is why I buy oil from Tesco, Aeon and UMW direct......lol:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Well I've tried buying oil from Lazada once and seems ok though. Btw Tesco is also in Lazada but yeah, better be selective.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well I've tried buying oil from Lazada once and seems ok though. Btw Tesco is also in Lazada but yeah, better be selective.
Lazada many suppliers. Bought some vacuum spare parts all sent from China.....lol

Rickman

Oct 23, 2017
Temerloh
yup lazada do have a lot of agent or seller so have to be careful when selecting which one you buy from..as said..when it is too good to be true..maybe something fishy there...
if really buying online..then go to their official site...now got promo where you can win prizes like Oppo R9S, Bosch vacuum cleaner etc when you buy either HX7, ultra or high mileage...but it is ending on the 14th Dec..so anyone changing their EO soon..can check it out la..
this is their official site from lazada..buy here got warranty stuff also..

http://www.lazada.com.my/shell-malaysia-official-store-special-promo/?utm_source=Facebook+Engagement&utm_medium=Social+Media+Paid&utm_campaign=PRTTRF_FacebookPaid_20171031_shelladvance_MY_Shell_lazadacontest&utm_content=PRTTRF_FacebookPaid_20171031_shelladvance_PPACan_helixfbppl_xxmpa002jy0ak0000&utm_term=xxmpa002jy0ak0000&adjust_tracker=w7z0zy_joir7z&adjust_campaign=PRTTRF_FacebookPaid_20171031_shelladvance_MY_Shell_lazadacontest&adjust_adgroup=xxmpa002jy0ak0000&adjust_creative=PRTTRF_FacebookPaid_20171031_shelladvance_PPACan_helixfbppl&adjust_tracker_limit=100000

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

After the Japanese eye surgery the previous time, I have been given the honour to perform yet another eye surgery + skin whitening on a Korean.

Patient this time is a Kia Optima 2.0 year 2004. Headlamps have been heavily oxidized and owner feels that it is no longer safe to drive at night with this headlamps. A new replacement would have cost a few thousand but lets say we did it at a fraction of the price.

Lets examine the condition of the lamps:

Oxidation from 7 years...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience