Thinking of importing my rx7 from japan...

Kurojishi Rio

From Facebook
Oct 28, 2011
Toyama,japan
www.facebook.com
hey Im about to grad from university here in japan on 2012 so Im thinking of bringing back my FD together with me.but I dunno If it can be brought back or not since it is not even listed in the 2011 CIF from MITI...so,ade sesape tahu x boleh ke x nak import nih??

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
I can help you to import it, get a Spirit R model!!!

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
can import 4509 to here or not RERider?
nice car btw! hope someone here can do a feature on your car like the recent tangerine Supra

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Yup can be done. Thanks for your comment. Got a PM from Tom he wants to feature the Veilside Supra, so hold on a while, sending the car for a new paint. Current matt white looks dusty...
Ring me for TT if you coming home for winter's break. :)

can import 4509 to here or not RERider?
nice car btw! hope someone here can do a feature on your car like the recent tangerine Supra
---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

depend on which year and the vehicle price. Can use student AP to import for you. AP RM12k max. Tax for year 99 RM3ok max. contact me for more details. cheers.

what about the tax??how much do you think they'll charge me for the tax??
oh Im currently using bathrust R(well that's what was written in the car inspection report~)

Last edited:

Kurojishi Rio

From Facebook
Oct 28, 2011
Toyama,japan
www.facebook.com
its a year 1995 FD and I bought it with a price of RM15,680 (cheap huh~)..I already have a student AP bcos Im a student here in japan.So,I would justt need to know the tax to import it..how much do you think will it cost,RERider?

Von_s2k

Nov 26, 2015
Indiana
Hi guys,

Looks like this forum has been dead for a while.... Checked on the OP's profile and looks like his last post was 2 years ago...
Trying out my luck here...

Does anyone here know Kurojishi Rio in person or anyway to contact him?
I'm current working in another country and have been in here for 5 years.
I'm eligible for a personal AP, and would like to import my S2000 back to Malaysia.
I'm trying to know how much tax I need to pay to get the car back here.
OP said he only paid 10K for his FD... That gives me hope.

Can anyone help me? Any help will be highly appreciated!

Thanks!
Von

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys.. need your help and opinion..

can fto dashboard fit satria or not? have u heard about it? ok or not ??i heard that evo4 dashbord can fit wira with some mod..but how bout fto... i want to try la...:shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience