Proton Satria GTI body kit?

GTI01

Nov 19, 2017
Sydney
Okay so I have a 2001 Proton Satria GTI and I love everything about it!... well... everything but the front bumper...

Anyone on here know of any after-market front bumpers or front lips that will fit my GIT? I know it can hold some evo body parts but I just want to know a list of cars bumpers that will fit?

Or anyone know how I can get my hands on an original or even after-market R3 front lip? (The black front lip in my dp) without selling my kidney to get one?

Thanks in advance legends ✌

Attachments

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
The bumpers from Mitsubishi Mirage/Colt and Mirage Asti should fit in nicely. Nice car you got there in Australia.

Reactions: GTI01

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
All the while we search for JDM parts, now others search from us......lol
Hahahaha. I guess in other countries, people may be sick of the original Mitsubishi variants because they are common while Proton version is like the rare one out there.

Maybe in some parts of the world, somebody would want to get Inspira bumper for their Lancer. :rofl:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahahaha. I guess in other countries, people may be sick of the original Mitsubishi variants because they are common while Proton version is like the rare one out there.

Maybe in some parts of the world, somebody would want to get Inspira bumper for their Lancer. :rofl:
And here they convert their Inspira to look like Mitsu.....hhahahhahha

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Me too in this case. Want to get Evo 1/2 front bumper.
Take me to perak, Bagan datoh. Price not include spray and treat 4x4 friend a lunch. Hahaha....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Okay so I have a 2001 Proton Satria GTI and I love everything about it!... well... everything but the front bumper...

Anyone on here know of any after-market front bumpers or front lips that will fit my GIT? I know it can hold some evo body parts but I just want to know a list of cars bumpers that will fit?

Or anyone know how I can get my hands on an original or even after-market R3 front lip? (The black front lip in my dp) without selling my kidney to get one? ����

Thanks in advance legends ✌��

well as for r3 gti front lips u can ask around in facebok satria group for them to ship to OZ....

as for bumper, there wasnt many choice...

last time there is 1 malaysian aftermarket manufacturer do produce GTI alternative bodykit...

the company name is "promote"

the said design

more picture of the same bumper

http://www.ben9166.com/2010/02/this-is-car-from-my-parents-who.html

but i'm not sure if they still in business or not :smokin:

additionally....

maybe u can try look in uk sites (especially rally sales parts) for more exclusive proton gti/super 1600 rally bumper version like this:

Last edited:

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
proton wira/satria normal bumper also can put in the list..and its cheap also

jeheyr

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Ampang Jaya
community.webshots.com

Or anyone know how I can get my hands on an original or even after-market R3 front lip? (The black front lip in my dp) without selling my kidney to get one? ����

Thanks in advance legends ✌��
i want to cry when I saw your car.
It's really makes us proud.
if you can arrange shipping, i will buy for you.... FOR FREE!

GTI01

Nov 19, 2017
Sydney
i want to cry when I saw your car.
It's really makes us proud.
if you can arrange shipping, i will buy for you.... FOR FREE!
So sorry for late response, I had no idea I would get so much help! Thank you!

I am willing to pay for shipping if you can actually help me out?

GTI01

Nov 19, 2017
Sydney
If anybody knows anyone who can help me get an original r3 front lip to Australia I would be greatful!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys,
is there anybody know what is the tapped clearance for civic sr4 1.6?i m willing to adjust the tapped due to noisy came out from the head,n the power felt decreasing a bit before than this.how to do better to increase the pick up and the high end?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience