Myvi 1.5 SE Modification

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
That is why I mentioned earlier cannot have better power and good fc also, that will really be a win/win situation, gain without giving......hahhahhahaha:rofl:
Right on bro....

Imagine this:

Try ask someone to work fast & hard, but makan 1 small bowl of rice everyday...:biggrin:

fcx-

Jul 10, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Well, modifications are about self-ego.
Its about what you feel about your car than other people's opinion.

Just drive safe !

Ps/ if me I would just put a UR front strut bar. If have money, get new wheels and put on Bridgestone Ecopia tyres : less fuel consumption, more comfortable and overall very nice

h3llrais3r

Known Member
Jan 8, 2008
Klang
Thank you all for the feedback. What I learn is you cannot have better power and good fc. So its a win-win situation.
Like what fcx- said, I think ill go for UR front strut bar, and maybe underbrace later on, and adjustable + new set of tyres and rim.

Thank you all for the feedback again, appreciate it a lot. :-)
Just need another feedback on new set of rims and adjustable. I surveyed a lot of rims and thinking of installing P1 Racing Buddyclub rims but most of the brand new ones is around RM 350 - 450 and I think is kinda cheap. Is it the Taiwan made ? How is the rim compare to the one more then 2k+ (Second Hand) ? And also what is the recommended size for Myvi 1.5 ? Im thinking of 16"

And also need help on adjustable, which one will suit Myvi 1.5

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
All those cheap rim are imitation.
some AAA grade are almost 80-90% like the ori rim.
entirely up to u to choose,if u can afford it then u can buy the ori rim.

if u go 16inch the the tire will be thinner hence the ride will be a bit more uncomfortable.

on the adjustable,the main thing is the spring rate.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If you don't mind the bumpy ride and more expensive tyres then go 16" which also look much better, but the 15" will be cheaper for both rims and tyres. Ride also much better.....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
All those cheap rim are imitation.
some AAA grade are almost 80-90% like the ori rim.
entirely up to u to choose,if u can afford it then u can buy the ori rim.

if u go 16inch the the tire will be thinner hence the ride will be a bit more uncomfortable.

on the adjustable,the main thing is the spring rate.

check properly when buying ori used rims. I had a fren whom he thought he gotten a pretty good deal with ori VR rims. Everything looks nice after refurbished. polished and painted and all. After 1 month of usage, the fine hair crack showed up......sent to tyre shop and found out the rim was being repaired before....Really chialat!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
check properly when buying ori used rims. I had a fren whom he thought he gotten a pretty good deal with ori VR rims. Everything looks nice after refurbished. polished and painted and all. After 1 month of usage, the fine hair crack showed up......sent to tyre shop and found out the rim was being repaired before....Really chialat!
Yup, heard before. They weld and machine back......:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifus'

last week i took my car to car wash centre n at first i intended to wash my car engine but there,i saw a guy just washed his perdana n he couldn't even start the car. when i went to check it out i realised that he didnt cover his air filter maybe this could be the problem i told him but he never bothered maybe im a girl whose advicing himlah!!! :D

then i decide not to even wash my car.

but if i were to wash my car engine what the tips or steps that i have to take in order to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience