Cars for sale

Citroen ZX Coupe 2 Door 16v SALE!

BBS

Known Member
Apr 5, 2005
PJ / Ipoh
Visit site
Dear all,

I have a unit of Citroen ZX Coupe 2 Door 16v up for sale.

- Year 1994
- 4th owner
- powerful 2.0 engine
- Manual transmission
- Original 16v 15' Speedline rims (the 17' MAK rims has been booked)
- All wiring are in working conditions
- Nice '2 digit' number
- Produced 155hp on standard spec, 15 years ago lah..

The car is standard spec except for few upgrades below;

- Super Sprint sport backbox (bit hard to find Muffler)
- BMW 2.5L internal fuel pump
- Direct fan with switch
- New facelift front grill & bumper
- Momo Race sport steering + bosskit (bit hard to find)

Pros +

- Good handling, claimed by Citroen it will not 'terbalik' once..
- Good fuel consumption
- Parts equal between Waja to GTi maintenance price..
- Fast, got name among continental speed freaks..

Cons -

- Bit difficult to find parts (but can be ordered)
- Bit difficult to find aftermarket upgrades (but can be ordered)
- I'll share more to serious buyer including workshop & spareparts shop..

Reason for selling is owner upgrading to 4 door auto car, may consider to trade.
Feel free to email your inquiries to [email protected] or 012-5167603.

Price: RM15,000.00 - Negotiable

Attachments

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
now there's something you just don't get to see every day. :smokin:

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
a une petite citroen ca fait plaisir moi aussi je suis francais.vive la zx nice ride dude

BBS

Known Member
Apr 5, 2005
PJ / Ipoh
Visit site
Thanks guys, please spread the words okay..

To those wondering ppl out there, please ask anybody 'owned' a continental rides for comments.. to be honest, continentals maintenance nowadays are almost equal to JDM's.. except those new with electronics lah coz you need to go back to the appointed service providers.. as for older cars like mine, you can always visit a workshop that owned by 'ex Citroen / Peugeot' mechanics at a very reasonable price.. but seriously the parts lifespan is way too value for your money :)

anything give me a buzz :D

Bump: I got few calls today, I've explained to them why my ZX's price is over RM10K..

Well, basically you can't compare ZX 2.0 16v (my car model) with ZX 2.0 8v (4 door model) that you always spot on the road.. besides the difference on the 2 door vs 4 door looks, it also difference in terms of power as well.. besides, this model is rare & the new selling price (15 years ago) is also different between them..

So guys, please take note that I'm not trying to sell it over market value.. I got it ain't cheap as well.. if this baby has no value to you, there's many ZX 8v 4 door on sale & mudah.com that you can get below RM10K.. no point to stretch your budget to buy this baby unless you really fell in love with it like i did :)

I give you another example, the comparison above is like you buying a Skyline R34 GTR or R34 GTS.. it has almost the same looks but different specs & price.. if you need a twin turbo with 4wd on handling you may want to invest on R34 GTR.. but if you don't bother whether it's a 4wd or you need a Rear WD for drifting you might just go for R34 GTS coz it's cheaper.. furthermore you don't get a used GTR price at GTS, coz the value is different when it's new in the market.. it's just the same goes with my case!

No offense okay, hope my explanation above will enlighten few things for ppl to understand :)

Last edited:

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
nice car bro.....n i agree with the handling.....i drove previously my cousin car really powerful n he still using it now....if do a lil bit port n polish u will impress with the performance n sound like v-tec but its just a normal twincam.....anyway good luck for ur sale bro...nice car.....bump :wavey:

BBS

Known Member
Apr 5, 2005
PJ / Ipoh
Visit site
- Original 16v 15' Speedline rims (the 17' MAK rims has been booked)

So which rim in the pic ?
Bro Phantom, thanks for the inquiry.
I don't have the pic with the standard rim, the rims above is from a Pug.
Currently this car is running on 17' MAK, but if the pics will tell the decision let me know :)

BBS

Known Member
Apr 5, 2005
PJ / Ipoh
Visit site
nice car bro.....n i agree with the handling.....i drove previously my cousin car really powerful n he still using it now....if do a lil bit port n polish u will impress with the performance n sound like v-tec but its just a normal twincam.....anyway good luck for ur sale bro...nice car.....bump :wavey:
Sorry bro, this engine is not 'just normal twincam'.. it has a technology called 'ACAV'.. similar to 'Single Vanos' or 'small vtec' as it only work on the intake side but not exhaust.. for example, if the 'ACAV' diaphragms is faulty it will affect the speed.. so it does have something rather than just normal twincam :)

Good to share, not to blame coz this baby is rare :P

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
yes it is rare.and most people in malaysia got no idea how fast this car can go.so good luck to ur proton gti trying to catch that one.put a chip in it and see it fly by.free pump pour la petite citroen

ZeNeGeR

500 RPM
May 1, 2004
Visit site
this is very rare, great NA car light good handling, according to research but i din own this before.

BBS

Known Member
Apr 5, 2005
PJ / Ipoh
Visit site
I will try to grab the pics.. if any of you serious please pm me ur email :)

4G93T

Jan 3, 2007
Abang Nas,
5k boleh??

Saya belanja minum kat kopitiam....hehehhehehe...

just kidding..

:driver::driver::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi Master there,
i'm a junior in this scene.
I wish to convert my 4g15 dohc 16V to 4g93t,is it possible?
if ok,then the 4g93t should be in range of 96-98 version,rite?
1. i got ask 1 workshop,to complete the conversion,i need to pay around 7K++,is it ok?
2. then my dashboard and many xtra should be match as the halfcut,rite?so may i retain my original dashboard and xtra?And my car is original 4wd,is that need to b locked 4 the conversion?
3.so if the dashboard and the xtra thing is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience