Perodua BEZZA 1.0 Auto G Spec

Cars for sale

Perodua BEZZA 1.0 Auto G Spec

ron88

Apr 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Perodua's first sedan model, the Bezza is offered here in five variants with engines displacing 1.0- and 1.3-litres, each mated with manual and automatic transmissions respectively. Prices start at RM37,300 for the entry level Bezza, while the range-topping 1.3 Advance variant will set you back RM50,800.

The entry-level engine is a 1.0-litre three-pot that is based on the one used in the Axia, but it has been enhanced with intelligent variable valve timing. It outputs 68hp and 91Nm, while claimed fuel consumption for the manual and auto versions are 4.4 and 4.7-litres per 100km respectively.

The 1.3-litre model, features an all-new dual VVTi powerplant from Toyota's NR-series four-cylinder engine family. This engine is good for 95hp and 121Nm of torque. Claimed fuel consumption is rated at 4.6 and 4.8-litres/100km for manual and automatic transmissions respectively. The range topping auto-only Advance model is claimed to consume 4.5-litres of fuel per 100km, thanks to its auto start/stop system.

As far as transmissions are concerned both engines can be had with either a five-speed manual or four-speed automatic transmission.

- SMART ENTRY SYSTEM WITH SMART KEY
- PUSH START / STOP BUTTON

- Car is directly from Perodua Dealership
- Please visit www.perodua.com.my for more information

Any question, feel free to contact me =)
- You can contact me Ronald - 016 695 9997 or email me [email protected].
- Test drive available
- Location - Puchong Bandar Puteri

To apply LOAN please provide me stated below :
-Photostat IC
-Driving License
-3 Month payslip
- EPF and Bank statement 3 Months

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, in this post I will show you what is the culprit when side mirror cannot auto-flip.

First we need to remove the mirror by pry from below. Do it carefully

Then remove 4 screw that hold side mirror cover.

Here what it will look like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience