ford focus sedan 2009 2.0L

ken77

Jan 16, 2007
hi all,

pls advise where can i get the absorber for my friend 's ride?

any good spare shop tp recommend or any workshop?

thanks im advanced

ken

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I assume you are looking for standard absorber?.......spare part shops can order and kawtim.
Just give them the part name, model, year...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I assume you are looking for standard absorber?.......spare part shops can order and kawtim.
Just give them the part name, model, year...
Conti Ford sometimes difficult to get parts if not mistaken but can source from car distributor also...:driver:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
True.

When I order parts, my fav spare-part shop would happy to call other shops if they dont have the part I needed.....Their network is so wide.
Save my time than shopping around on my own.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
True.

When I order parts, my fav spare-part shop would happy to call other shops if they dont have the part I needed.....Their network is so wide.
Save my time than shopping around on my own.
True, if willing to pay more. Like my wife's Chery SUV, the spare part shop I went to don't have so he source for me. Later I found a shop who is dealing with Chery parts. The price a lot of difference, like oil filter RM29 now I get at RM18 for example....:biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
yep... I rather pay abit more becoz no time to go visit shop that sells an oil filter 3 ringgit cheap.
Toll and petrol haven't calculated yet.

Maybe I will go to that expensive and far-far away sparepart shop if the sales girl is very very chun....hahahah

Speaking of parts, we consider lucky that parts aren't that hard to find. My angmo boss had a 1967 Chevy, and he had to mail order brake service kit and other parts from US. Nobody keep such kit. At one time he considered about modding the ori brake but decided not to...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yep... I rather pay abit more becoz no time to go visit shop that sells an oil filter 3 ringgit cheap.
Toll and petrol haven't calculated yet.

Maybe I will go to that expensive and far-far away sparepart shop if the sales girl is very very chun....hahahah

Speaking of parts, we consider lucky that parts aren't that hard to find. My angmo boss had a 1967 Chevy, and he had to mail order brake service kit and other parts from US. Nobody keep such kit. At one time he considered about modding the ori brake but decided not to...
Far away then no lah! Shop not far from the other, just that they deal in other car makes...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

That's right - its official folks, Ken Block Gymkhana 5 has been unleashed for the masses to enjoy watching Block's 650bhp Ford Fiesta smoke tyres and catch some air - and it doesn't seem to be a better place to do it other than in San Francisco's hilly terrain with a special appearance of one Travis Pastrana to help him make things a little more interesting on his 2-wheel stead...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience