Considering to buy the Audi A5. What the maintenance would be like?

Sep 8, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
If looking for A5 , only look for 2012 manufacturing and above. Anything older you will need to fork out min 12k above to OH and change the piston ring. Yes its super annoying if not rectified. Every 400 km travelled i'd need to top up 1L engine oil which mean each full tank petrol finish i will top up engine oil plus petrol as well lol.
Apart from this problem mine was a good drive without giving me much problem. Only once misfiring fixed for about 800 and change the oil separator at 900. The major one would be the OH to replace the piston ring. 15k done on year 2013 .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Quick question... what can affect the length and sustainability of the threads for your tires??? I used to use Falken tires for my 14" rims and they always got worn out after 8+ mths. So, this time around I decided to change my tires to Goodyear Ducaro 4 tires, hoping this'll lessen my need to change new tires every 8 mths. I don't race, I don't squeal my tires often, but I do sometimes take corners a lil bit on the fast side. Do you tink it could be cos my Falken tires were "softer"...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience