Honda S660

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
I thought we are entitled an AP lifetime for each msian but need to apply from MITI? or ure talking bout student AP?

please correct me if I'm wrong
AP is a very subjective thingy where there is a lot of ways you can obtain an AP but there is also a lot of rules and regulations in the AP as well where me not a runner nor working in MITI where do not know how to explain to you.:biggrin:

But then, why did those recon BRZ and 86 are being sold cheaper than this? Some recon WRX STI can also be had for like 150-160k. Base price of these cars alone are already higher than S660.
Sorry ya, i am not car dealer where do not know how to explain to you regarding the price of recond cars since price is set buy the seller themself not the G but their profit is quite high compare to selling new cars or registered used cars:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
A hardcore cornering track car - this superharged Elise S would be pretty nice. But as a daily - I don't think so.

The S660 is cheaper to maintain being only a 3-cylinder and has less complicated parts plus it will have incredible FC in comparison to the Lotus. RON100 x RM50 can bring the S660 to 550-600km total even with hooning. Direct fuel injection in a 3-cylinder turbo! Who would've thunk.

I guess it all boils down to what you want and need. I need a fun daily to replace my fuel guzzling family car. But daaaaamn that Elise S is sweet as f*k.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
A hardcore cornering track car - this superharged Elise S would be pretty nice. But as a daily - I don't think so.

The S660 is cheaper to maintain being only a 3-cylinder and has less complicated parts plus it will have incredible FC in comparison to the Lotus. RON100 x RM50 can bring the S660 to 550-600km total even with hooning. Direct fuel injection in a 3-cylinder turbo! Who would've thunk.

I guess it all boils down to what you want and need. I need a fun daily to replace my fuel guzzling family car. But daaaaamn that Elise S is sweet as f*k.
Well Elise is not meant for daily anyway, unless you're a real hardcore track guy who can tolerate just about anything in the name of going fast. If want a fun daily 2 seater sports car, better get the MX5.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Well Elise is not meant for daily anyway, unless you're a real hardcore track guy who can tolerate just about anything in the name of going fast. If want a fun daily 2 seater sports car, better get the MX5.
Why? I'm genuinely asking. And which model? Everyone keeps saying that and everyones against the honda for some reason.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Why? I'm genuinely asking. And which model? Everyone keeps saying that and everyones against the honda for some reason.
Coz it looks much nicer, wider, RWD with agile handling, and of course faster too plus can be modded to be more powerful. This S660 honestly I don't see anything special about it, just like a toy car, way too small.

I quite like this generation. You can sell off your Syphilis and buy this, not too much to top up, but yeah quite old already.
http://www.mudah.my/2002+Mazda+MX+5+MX5+Roadster+1600cc+M+NB6+NB6C-56060035.htm

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lexus was supposed to bring out the next version of its LF-A supercar at the Tokyo Motor Show just gone. Sadly, it didn’t happen, and the question is why?

Rumblings from inside Toyota suggest that some key engineers have actually been pulled off the program to deal with other tasks as Toyota’s global drive continues.

The idea of building both V-10 and V-8 gas-electric hybrid versions must also be causing a few sleepness...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience