Are There Any Used Car Aggregators in Malaysia? Like Trivago or Skyscanner for Cars?

atamatensai

atamatensai

Jan 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I was wondering whether if anyone knows whether if there's any used car aggregator? Something like Trivago or Skyscanner, but for used cars in Malaysia.

I think it should make my life easier searching over multiple websites. If it exists, I won't have to go through the hassles going over so many websites.

Any thoughts guys?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Re: Are There Any Used Car Aggregators in Malaysia? Like Trivago or Skyscanner for Ca

I don't think we have this service here. But larger sites like Mudah, Carlist, etc they have quite an extensive list so probably worth checking them out first?

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Are There Any Used Car Aggregators in Malaysia? Like Trivago or Skyscanner for Ca

I was wondering whether if anyone knows whether if there's any used car aggregator? Something like Trivago or Skyscanner, but for used cars in Malaysia.

I think it should make my life easier searching over multiple websites. If it exists, I won't have to go through the hassles going over so many websites.

Any thoughts guys?
do you mean something like motortrader's Goo Kentei?
http://www.gookantei.com.my/

What is the merit of Goo KANTEI ?
Here let us show 3 advantages:

Consumers can get to know the details of the car which they may buy.
Consumers can buy cars with peace-of-mind.
Dealer can give confidence, comfort to the consumers with Goo KANTEI, that is delivered by Japanese neutral inspectors belonging to JAAA.

atamatensai

atamatensai

Jan 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Ok. I've just took a look at Goo KANTEI. It's ok, but not exactly what I'm looking for. Was actually trying to look for a website like Trivago but for used cars.

I've just checked out https://www.wheelspine.com/ . They have results from carlist, mudah, oto, and also this offline listing, i think it's from newspaper or magazine. Don't know how they did it, but they did it.

So when I search for a car, and when i click it, I will be brought to the original posting website, carlist, mudah, etc. And looks like they have the most results.

Not sure which country they are from, but the results are all from Malaysia. Checking out their other features now like ladies recomnendation wizard and car comparisons

lsm1991

1,000 RPM

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ

You're in luck dude. Just found this and it's quite new.

https://www.wheelspine.com/

Looks like they have many other stuff under their wing.

Hmm....check this out:

https://www.wheelspine.com/s/used#used?sour...ce_updated+desc

That's their aggregator. Looks interesting
eik advertising account ni.......:smokin: (i saw several accounts made today responding the exact same way, ts punya soalan jugak exactly the same.... anyway)

anyway, site seems decent

Ok. I've just took a look at Goo KANTEI. It's ok, but not exactly what I'm looking for. Was actually trying to look for a website like Trivago but for used cars.

I've just checked out https://www.wheelspine.com/ . They have results from carlist, mudah, oto, and also this offline listing, i think it's from newspaper or magazine. Don't know how they did it, but they did it.

So when I search for a car, and when i click it, I will be brought to the original posting website, carlist, mudah, etc. And looks like they have the most results.

Not sure which country they are from, but the results are all from Malaysia. Checking out their other features now like ladies recomnendation wizard and car comparisons
How it works? very simply i guess it's just simply firing a query to each of the sites configured in the backend then pulling the cover picture + some bits of info for user. links you back to the original advert for all the info.....
-technically not that complicated, just need to know how to query each site.

honestly how much extra work is there looking for cars online. there actually only a few popular sites in the 1st place. alot are just repeat posts. my advice, want the best deals? manually search the owner groups in fb as well...

**for the devs..... you should think about
-filtering out duplicates
-once the above is done, you can produce reports.... e.g; average price of an automatic red saga (calculate averages based on the filters set, not difficult given what you are already able to pull)
further on;
-pull maybe toadtax and insured values of said car?

Last edited:
May 25, 2017

Hi lsm1991. Greetings from Wheelspine.com. Thank you for your comment and we will have your suggestions put into consideration. In the meantime, we hope that you'll be able to enjoy the tools that we've provided over at our website. Have a pleasant day

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

first of all thanks for read my thread, i have issue with my wira, whenever i turned on the aircond, there's cracking sound at the compressor, near to the compressor timing belt, the sounds is like "ketak ketak ketak" something like that,,,,, when i press the throttle the sound increase following engine sound and speed....i suspect that the bearing at compressor are the one at problem, maybe bearing pecah, im not sure....so, after googling around and read many forum, its seems...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience