Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat. - Page 38 - Zerotohundred.com


Zerotohundred.com
HOME FEATURES NEWS FORUMS THE MARKETPLACE TIMETOATTACK!
Go Back   Zerotohundred.com > Car Discussions > Car Talk

Reply
 
Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2017, 09:20 PM   #556
vr2turbo
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Petaling Jaya
Posts: 25,711
Likes: 1,640
Liked: 7,710 / 5,784 Posts
Default Re: Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftkingII View Post
i used to see it, cannot recall... which food show...

btw what is wrong with Tim Ho Wan?

http://says.com/my/news/tim-ho-wan-f...ity-population
Simple, Making lost close down.....
vr2turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 09:40 PM   #557
driftkingII
Senior Member
 
driftkingII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bandar Utama
Posts: 2,110
Likes: 486
Liked: 273 / 185 Posts
Default Re: Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr2turbo View Post
Simple, Making lost close down.....
angry bcoz of the blame game... i think nonhalal dimsum near my place always packed.

btw one sifu of ZTH, did not recommend us very sedap burger at Cyberjaya !!!

should go there one night !!
__________________


TWO QUOTE THAT I WILL KEEP IN MIND :
- CAR IS NOT THE MATTER BUT SKILL IS
- TREAT A CAR LIKE A LADY
driftkingII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 10:13 AM   #558
vr2turbo
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Petaling Jaya
Posts: 25,711
Likes: 1,640
Liked: 7,710 / 5,784 Posts
Default Re: Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftkingII View Post
angry bcoz of the blame game... i think nonhalal dimsum near my place always packed.

btw one sifu of ZTH, did not recommend us very sedap burger at Cyberjaya !!!

should go there one night !!
Even normal dim sum in shop houses can cost us RM30 per head, imagine what a 3 Michelin star one will cost. There were queues initially because new and people would like to try to see what the fuse is about 3 Michelin star dim sum. But if food is not up to standard and price is too high, then customer will fade away. That is the nature of business......lol

The Cyberjaya burger only open from Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm, close on weekends. Friday night was open upon special request or can say chartered......hhahhahahhaha

https://www.facebook.com/judesburgers/
vr2turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 10:42 AM   #559
sweelt
1000bhp Senior
 
sweelt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Penang
Posts: 1,424
Likes: 198
Liked: 109 / 92 Posts
Default Re: Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Dim sum in mainland penang still cheaper. 10-20 per head. I on the 20 side, hahaha
Good food should taste nice while not feel damn thirsty, feel paralyze due to msg.
Cleanliness depend on our eyes. Some place i makan, front look super clean. Kitchen area like world war 3.

Last edited by sweelt; 07-16-2017 at 10:47 AM.
sweelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 12:20 PM   #560
vr2turbo
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Petaling Jaya
Posts: 25,711
Likes: 1,640
Liked: 7,710 / 5,784 Posts
Default Re: Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweelt View Post
Dim sum in mainland penang still cheaper. 10-20 per head. I on the 20 side, hahaha
Good food should taste nice while not feel damn thirsty, feel paralyze due to msg.
Cleanliness depend on our eyes. Some place i makan, front look super clean. Kitchen area like world war 3.
But for Michelin star have to look nice too, that is where you pay extra......lol
vr2turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:30 AM   #561
driftkingII
Senior Member
 
driftkingII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bandar Utama
Posts: 2,110
Likes: 486
Liked: 273 / 185 Posts
Default Re: Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanzEterna View Post
have not yet bro cos wife said scared not halal although it is, unless got malay people eating there then she will trust me.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

went to Kuantan during the school holidays, tried Ana Ikan Bakar as recommended, not bad, worth trying & service also acceptable as it was pack
during dinner time. price wise i could say reasonable.
I read back and the saw Ana Ikan Bakar !!! Gosh that ikan bakar there nice n not bad !!!

My date ajak me with her twin n husband to eat there...

Ana Ikan Bakar better than stupid Skin Chan Burned Fish... if owner is talking about politics, even his politic buddies are not happy with his shop and service.

Btw, my friend who always eat free there at SkinChan dont want to talk about it... very embarrassing she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweelt View Post
Dim sum in mainland penang still cheaper. 10-20 per head. I on the 20 side, hahaha
Good food should taste nice while not feel damn thirsty, feel paralyze due to msg.
Cleanliness depend on our eyes. Some place i makan, front look super clean. Kitchen area like world war 3.
Penang heaven maaaa even THW dont dare to open there.... but near my place Dimsum selling for RM20 to RM30 n always fullhouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr2turbo View Post
But for Michelin star have to look nice too, that is where you pay extra......lol
Michelin star but food n service sucks will always be sucks la... but even the Hong Kong n Singapore said that place sucks to the max.

from the stupid DimSum better go to that Michelin Chicken Rice Uncle in Singapore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr2turbo View Post
Even normal dim sum in shop houses can cost us RM30 per head, imagine what a 3 Michelin star one will cost. There were queues initially because new and people would like to try to see what the fuse is about 3 Michelin star dim sum. But if food is not up to standard and price is too high, then customer will fade away. That is the nature of business......lol

The Cyberjaya burger only open from Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm, close on weekends. Friday night was open upon special request or can say chartered......hhahhahahhaha

https://www.facebook.com/judesburgers/
AIYAAAAAAAAAA, 3PM eh? I cannot go maaa working...

if night can, can go n date n eat there... looks tempting la the burgers there.
__________________


TWO QUOTE THAT I WILL KEEP IN MIND :
- CAR IS NOT THE MATTER BUT SKILL IS
- TREAT A CAR LIKE A LADY
driftkingII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:13 AM   #562
vr2turbo
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Petaling Jaya
Posts: 25,711
Likes: 1,640
Liked: 7,710 / 5,784 Posts
Default Re: Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftkingII View Post
AIYAAAAAAAAAA, 3PM eh? I cannot go maaa working...

if night can, can go n date n eat there... looks tempting la the burgers there.
Twice we special arrange for him to open shop on Friday night for us. Minimum 10 orders, so we got a few friends together and had a tt there......lol

We have tried most of his stuff and they are good. In his fb, reviews still going strong 5 stars.....lol
vr2turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:28 PM   #563
6UE5t
Senior Member
 
6UE5t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 4,950
Likes: 616
Liked: 998 / 730 Posts
Default Re: Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftkingII View Post
i used to see it, cannot recall... which food show...

btw what is wrong with Tim Ho Wan?

http://says.com/my/news/tim-ho-wan-f...ity-population
I didn't even get to try it. Already wanted to try whenever going to 1 Utama but for some reason never go in...
6UE5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 07:07 AM   #564
vr2turbo
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Petaling Jaya
Posts: 25,711
Likes: 1,640
Liked: 7,710 / 5,784 Posts
Default Re: Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6UE5t View Post
I didn't even get to try it. Already wanted to try whenever going to 1 Utama but for some reason never go in...
Closed because partly you did not support......hhahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahahhaahhaha h
vr2turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 01:47 PM   #565
driftkingII
Senior Member
 
driftkingII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bandar Utama
Posts: 2,110
Likes: 486
Liked: 273 / 185 Posts
Default Re: Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr2turbo View Post
Twice we special arrange for him to open shop on Friday night for us. Minimum 10 orders, so we got a few friends together and had a tt there......lol

We have tried most of his stuff and they are good. In his fb, reviews still going strong 5 stars.....lol
__________________


TWO QUOTE THAT I WILL KEEP IN MIND :
- CAR IS NOT THE MATTER BUT SKILL IS
- TREAT A CAR LIKE A LADY
driftkingII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 03:23 PM   #566
vr2turbo
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Petaling Jaya
Posts: 25,711
Likes: 1,640
Liked: 7,710 / 5,784 Posts
Default Re: Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

His fb got mention open mah!......lol
vr2turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Zerotohundred.com > Car Discussions > Car Talk

Previous: Previous Thread | Next Thread :Next

Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

SEARCH

Our YouTube Videos









2000 - 2017 Zerotohundred.com - The Automotive Enthusiasts' Network | Tags | Terms of Use | Visitor Agreement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Privacy Statement | Top