What's the number one car that douchebag drivers drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Don't understand many of these young chinese fellows mentality although I am one myself. Like some of my friends telling me that they like to put things like bodykits and LED lights to their cars to make it look nice. I was thinking like, for what since it doesn't really give any real gain in performance. :confused: But for many Malay guys out there, I have respect for their kind of mods in their cars. Like how they mod their Wira with clean looking conversions to Evo or Lancer bodyparts. No LED or whatever weird spoilers or hideous bodykits or stickers. But many times I've seen chinese youngsters looking like ah beng with their Wira full of LED, evo X styled front, GT wing, stickers around the car. I just don't see the point in those. :banghead:
Ah shit, I'm thinking of bodykits for my car too :rofl:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Your Galant used to be auto?
Yup....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

HAHAHA, don't suddenly digress into other topic. :rofl:
His alignment always cabut after a while.....:biggrin:

Oh! wait, this is car that douchebag drivers drive topic, alignment really way off.....hahhahahhaha:rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Oh! wait, this is car that douchebag drivers drive topic, alignment really way off.....hahhahahhaha:rofl::rofl:
RENESIS take over adi for alignment lari. I no longer leading but just follow :rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ah shit, I'm thinking of bodykits for my car too :rofl:
I think if the bodykit looks harmonious with the car then it should be okay? Not like those Wira looking like Evo X, Saga looking like R34 Skyline, BLM Saga looking like Impreza Version 9... And I hate those fake BMW angel eyes headlamps.

RENESIS take over adi for alignment lari. I no longer leading but just follow :rofl:
Eh, I'm still in the topic. Just that I alter abit and includes mad drivers with LED, ugly bodykit cars. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think if the bodykit looks harmonious with the car then it should be okay? Not like those Wira looking like Evo X, Saga looking like R34 Skyline, BLM Saga looking like Impreza Version 9... And I hate those fake BMW angel eyes headlamps.

Eh, I'm still in the topic. Just that I alter abit and includes mad drivers with LED, ugly bodykit cars. :biggrin:
Ah shit! I even thought of getting the Eagle Eyes :frown: All kena condemn by RENESIS already :rofl:
:bawling:

Is actually projector headlamps but the eagle eyes design comes with it. LOL!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ah shit! I even thought of getting the Eagle Eyes :frown: All kena condemn by RENESIS already :rofl:
:bawling:

Is actually projector headlamps but the eagle eyes design comes with it. LOL!
What? Serious ar? Nevermind la, you SF tai kor, I don't dare condemn you.

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
My personal douchebag r,

1. Idiot who goes into round about and thinks it's his way of the road when others r edi inside.
2. Those who don't signal or signal edi but never turn.
3. Those who wanna speed but others edi at max speed limit like 110km wana flash flash then wanna force people to give way but no way to give how ? Ok las las give way edi so wut ? I edi overtake them on left land coz left less traffic. (Kesas, LDP, MEX)
4. Always like to bully small cars, especially those who drive bigger ones but always drive slower than speed limit so why wana hog right lane when people are just going at speed limit ?
5. Those who rush out from corner, or exit to bigger road, then drive like turtle omg then why the rush to come out if wana drive like turtle ? People have to change lane or brake leh.
6. Lately well this pass year many super wide rim or wide tyre drivers drive so slow and slamba, but dun la hog right lane, I know u wanna show off your wide stuff but go left lor most I saw r under power car with 16" or even 17" wide rims 1.5 ? 1.3 ? Even myvi also got haiz.

Got many more but need to think out about it but I do admit, when driving my kcar or my sedan with turbo I also act like douchebag if I am rushing to site or for work but when my mood is good I folo speed limit or the speed of other cars. But seriously drive slow then u will encounter even slower people, they hog mid or right, when left is empty. I guess they never learn how to drive ? Speed is most left, slowest, to right fastest, ignore the speed limit as I see quite often nobody bother but it's the standard procedure to speed on right but many of these turtle in mid, make others who speed go left instead and it really can cause accidents.

LucasChng

Known Member
Sep 17, 2012
DELETED
Don't understand many of these young chinese fellows mentality although I am one myself. Like some of my friends telling me that they like to put things like bodykits and LED lights to their cars to make it look nice. I was thinking like, for what since it doesn't really give any real gain in performance. :confused: But for many Malay guys out there, I have respect for their kind of mods in their cars. Like how they mod their Wira with clean looking conversions to Evo or Lancer bodyparts. No LED or whatever weird spoilers or hideous bodykits or stickers. But many times I've seen chinese youngsters looking like ah beng with their Wira full of LED, evo X styled front, GT wing, stickers around the car. I just don't see the point in those. :banghead:
Seriously respect them, Malays they really dump in all they got into their car. Don't underestimate them, most proton they drive already undergo transplant. Always see those hidden intercooler infront, or those sleeper look.

But the thing is they invest much on the engine, suspension, rims but not the tires.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Seriously respect them, Malays they really dump in all they got into their car. Don't underestimate them, most proton they drive already undergo transplant. Always see those hidden intercooler infront, or those sleeper look.

But the thing is they invest much on the engine, suspension, rims but not the tires.
I know right. Even mechanics tell me those Malay youngsters are willing to spend 10k to 20k for their car even if it is a Proton. But for Proton, you still can find some owned by Malays that is not in such a good condition. However, if you look at Civic especially EK and EG types, I'm seriously very impressed. A car that is over 10 years old, nearing 20 years old but it looked so shiny and new.

Tyres I'm not so sure because I haven't really take much notice about tyres until recently. But I've seen before a Malay guy driving a Wira that din't look that well externally but is actually using Dunlop Direzza Z1.

LucasChng

Known Member
Sep 17, 2012
DELETED
I know right. Even mechanics tell me those Malay youngsters are willing to spend 10k to 20k for their car even if it is a Proton. But for Proton, you still can find some owned by Malays that is not in such a good condition. However, if you look at Civic especially EK and EG types, I'm seriously very impressed. A car that is over 10 years old, nearing 20 years old but it looked so shiny and new.

Tyres I'm not so sure because I haven't really take much notice about tyres until recently. But I've seen before a Malay guy driving a Wira that din't look that well externally but is actually using Dunlop Direzza Z1.
Sleeper!!:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have 4g91 engine...
the probelm is, how to make my engine more pickup
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience