Gear problem

May 28, 2017
Seremban
Hello, please I need your help. I am using Nissan cefiro A33, recently I observed that when driving the gear is running smoothly but when I applied break there is drawback like a force with sound when the gear is returning back. But during pick up time the gear is smooth. Please advice me on what to do. Thanks

jerrysiow

Known Member

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
Hello, please I need your help. I am using Nissan cefiro A33, recently I observed that when driving the gear is running smoothly but when I applied break there is drawback like a force with sound when the gear is returning back. But during pick up time the gear is smooth. Please advice me on what to do. Thanks
Have you change your ATF fluid recently?

Check your auto-gear oil level and top up if it's not enough and use the correct ATF fluid recommended by Nissan.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
A sudden jerk when it decelerates sounds like the gears in the GB are struggling to move. Either you're using the wrong oil, or it's over/under filled or your GB will need a overhaul soon since the Cefiro is a pretty old car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I'm trying to fit a really wide body kit on to my car but Sunway prices are pretty insane!
Any recomendations for this kind of custom made bodykits?
Would really appreciate it if anybody could reccomend some good places and cheap too :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience