Coated by Dynatech

WE ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN AT SHAH ALAM!

Address:

Coated by Dynatech,
No.22A, Jalan TP 7/2
UEP Light Industrial Park
40400 Shah Alam
Selangor

We have upload our location in our blog or just search Coated by Dynatech in googlemap.

Good news!! Our big oven (3wx3lx6h feet) is now ready. It can fit all 6 cylinder engine part and rims from 14inch until 20inch and above 8-)

We do powder coating for a wide range of applications. Including Motorsports, Racing, Show Cars, Motorcycles etc. We try to provide as much color selection as we can to you pimp your ride. Example of part you can powder coat such as valve cover, fuel rail, rims, turbo compressor housing and so much more (as long that part fit in our oven )

Why powder coating? Powder Coating can withstand higher temperature than normal paint. So you part color which is powder coated can last longer in your engine bay. Powder Coating also not easy to scratch and peel off like normal paint after use for long time.

See our picture for example.

Please contact us for color selection or search for Coated By Dynatech in Facebook for sample of color :biggrin:

Shidie (013-2048859)
Ariff (012-6212352)

FAQ

Q: Do powder coating provide a rough finish surface only?A: No, the rough finish is the type of powder use (wrinkle / crinkle / texture / vein), it also does provide a super smooth finish and glossy finish.

Q: What clear coat do you use for the top coat?A: We use only powder clear coat, we have in stock crystal clear super durable gloss clear and glass clear. Normal clear paint will not bond with powder.

Q: Why does your price for coating valve cover more pricey compare to others who provide wrinkle paint?A: We used powder, not the normal paint, and we only ordered a high quality of powder to satisfy your need. Wrinkle paint also can be done using normal paint. Powder can hold a medium temperature range so your powder can lasted. Also it hard to scratch and hard to peel off. The preparation before powder coating parts also different from normal paint.

Q: Can powder coat applies to plastic part?A: No, because in order to finish the powder coating process, the powder is heated in oven to 400F in order for powder to be cure. This will make your plastic thingy melt.

Q: How much to powder coat a rim?A: Frankly speaking it will be expensive since it will use a lot of powder. But of course if u willing to pay for it, we are here to do it for you! We also have to special order powder for you and it will take 2-3 weeks to arrive here (we import from oversea) unless we have a lot of that specific color in our stock. Customer need to put down 50% deposit. Once the powder arrived, we will contact you to your rims. Usually it will take 4-1 week to finish your rims. Contact us for more details.

Q: Color that I want not in your stock?A. We can special order color for you but that color must be available in our supplier stock. We also need 2-3 weeks for powder to arrive here. Please contact us and we're glad to help you to find your color.

Q: I'm not from KL, can I post my stuff?A: Yes, contact us and we will give u, our full address. Usually need 1-3 days (depending on size – for comparison, valve cover usually takes 1-2 days) to powder coat your part, not including delivery time.

Attachments

Last edited:

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Powder Coating (Coated by Dynatech) more picture on page 2

Coated by Dynatech

Good news! Our big oven is now ready! Now we can do 6cylinder vc, sport rims until 22inch and many more!

Send in your part now!!

MORE PICTURE ON PAGE 2,3 & 4. We also added new type of powder, wrinkle/texture (rough surface like vtec valve cover), see page 3
:driver:

We do powder coating for a wide range of applications. Including Motorsports, Racing, Show Cars, Motorcycles etc. We try to provide as much color selection as we can to you pimp your ride. Example of part you can powder coat such as valve cover, fuel rail, rims, turbo compressor housing and so much more (as long that part fit in our oven )

Why powder coating? Powder Coating can withstand higher temperature than normal paint. So you part color which is powder coated can last longer in your engine bay. Powder Coating also not easy to scratch and peel off like normal paint after use for long time.

See our picture for example.

Please contact us for color selection or search for Coated By Dynatech in Facebook for sample of color :biggrin:

I have upload attachment of available color in our stock.

Shidie (013-2048859) - Klang Valley
Ariff (012-6212352) - Seremban

p/s: Currently our shop is in Seremban but don't worry :proud: . For customer from KL, I have to receive your part in KL before Friday and we will try our best to powder coat it and give back to you by Sunday or Monday.

Attachments

Last edited:

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Woah niceeee. Free bump for you dude :biggrin:
Thank you bro :proud:

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

free bump!

what about as far as sarawak? possible also?
i will have lots of customers for you
Possible but u have to post your stuff to us and we will post it back to you when its finish.. if u are really interested I will give u my address :driver:

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
i want to discuss more with you. we may have future business deals. u have msn?

farex

Known Member
Jan 11, 2006
hi how much to coat 16" rim color Black Carbide Texture. tq.

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Coated By Dynatech FAQ.

Many people do misconception between powder coat and normal paint

Q: Do powder coating provide a rough finish surface only?
A: no, the rough finish is the type of powder use(wrinkle/crinkle/texture/vein), it also does provide a super smooth finish and glossy finish..

Q: what clear coat do u use for the top coat?
A: we use only powder clear coat, we have in stock crystal clear super durable gloss clear and glass clear..Normal clear paint will not bond with powder..

Q: why does your price for coating valve cover more pricey compare to others who provide wrinkle paint.
A: We used powder, not the normal paint, and we only ordered a high quality of powder to satisfy your need..wrinkle paint also can be done using normal paint.. powder can hold a medium temperature range so your powder can lasted..also it hard to scratch and hard to peel off..the preparation before powder coating parts also different from normal paint..

Q: can powder coat applies to plastic part?
A: no , because in order to finish the powder coating process, the powder is heated in oven to 400F in order for powder to be cure..this will make your plastic thingy melt..

Q: How much to powder coat a rim?
A: Frankly speaking it will be expensive since it will use a lot of powder. But of course if u willing to pay for it, we are here to do it for you! We also have to special order powder for you and it will take 2-3 weeks to arrive here (we import from oversea) unless we have a lot of that specific color in our stock. So contact us for details.

Q: Color that I want not in your stock?
A. We can special order color for you but that color must be available in our supplier stock. We also need 2-3 weeks for powder to arrive here. Please contact us and we're glad to help you to find your color.

Q: I'm not from KL, can I post my stuff?
A: Yes, contact us and we will give u, our full address. Usually need 1-3 days (depending on size – for comparison, valve cover usually takes 1-2 days) to powder coat your part, not including delivery time.

We hope its clears ur misconception about our powder coating services.. ;p

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It is well known that the inimitable Jeremy Clarkson has a way with words. Especially when they're uncomplimentary. In fact, as a measure of how much his wit can hurt, when Clarkson actually does give a compliment, a carmaker might simply be happier about not getting roasted than about getting a good review.

The London Times has posted a dozen delicious lines from various Clarkson reviews for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience