Veilside Fortune RX7 body kit

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
Hey there guys, for those of you who have already seen Tokyo Drift, i am talking bout the Orange Black RX7 built by Veilside

I have looked around and found out a website that sells that kit, cost 9000usd alone before shipping. So my best estimate is RM 40K for the kit alone

My question is does anyone in Malaysia able to do that kind of body work, molding and stuff? and how long does a project like that normally takes?

I hope i can get some answer from you guys, cuz i am interested in building this car, Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

veil4G63

1,000 RPM
Nov 11, 2005
can ! the price is around 13xxx ( after i help u ask for the cutting of the original head to fix in the light ) excluding the paint job, normally around 1 and a half month! ( in kuching )

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
wah 1 and a half month? I am in KL wor?
is there no other way to speed things up? 13k is very very cheap. i was expecting to throw 50k for everything. Is it original Veilside or demo?

veil4G63

1,000 RPM
Nov 11, 2005
kL? like tat i dono wor...-.-" cause my shop here for that kind of bodykit takes around 1 and a half month, ya is around that price excluding paint and GT-Wing(of course) plus the wide bodykit, but the Emblem of the word VeiLSide, u have to buy it urself, cause we are now "copying" the VeiLSide's Bodykit, if originally u bought from VeiLSide, it comes with an Emblem, P.S. It is not Original VeiLSide Bodykit, we just copy it(but it does look Original if the sifoo's handjob of doing the fiber is good) around 20000 if finish, cause u need a GT-Wing, emblem, paint and etc of small goods , oh let me show u a car that is modified on car show something like this

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
i see, i dont think i wn to take any chances here, i might have to import it myself if i couldnt find it. I do hope KL got some bodykit shop already imported them, so i wont have to import it myself. This kit should be famous after the movie and god i wish i can get this project done asap. Btw thanks for the information. And wish me luck in finding one.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
joeseng, if u have that much money to spend, n have a RX-7 ... u can try Daiichi ... they'll fully welcome loaded ppl over there ... no joke.

Daiichi's at Sunway...

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
thanks bro! may i know whats the website of that company?
i m still in NZ studyin, comin bck dis nov.
so hopefully to get the project done before Jan.
Thanks very much for the info, btw, i will look into it

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
the website.... im not really sure bro ... sorry bout that. Thats funny, i too have a fren studying in NZ right now, says he owns a white rx-7 over there too ... but dun think he'll be bringing it back here when he comes back on Nov too ... lol ...

anyway, dun rush urself bout the bodykit .... take it easy lolz... look around when u come back ere, in these few months they might already be some ppl churning out that veilside bodykit over here....

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
yeah, with all the heat going on with that new movie, i could imagine. Just hope those shop already imported them and have experience on it, den i wouldnt be too worried. But the original Veilside kit is definately cost around 40k or more, i wonder whether they will import them, cuz spending 40k on a kit is kinda expensive.

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
" Kinda " expensive? :biggrin:

For that money, even Brabus will slap on a bodykit and engine mods for your Mercedes... but well, I guess the veilside kit is indeed exclusive.

Last I heard they didnt use good quality materials though, someone in an overseas forum had their parts arriving with cracks. That was sometime ago, but still worth a look into if you want to import them.

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
actually i just a found contact in Malaysia
they are Curio Enterprise, importer of Veilside Product, i could probably call them and ask see what they can do. I'd b pleased if they do hold those kit. Man i could only imagine if i can see one completed project myself.

veil4G63

1,000 RPM
Nov 11, 2005
joeseng, u got the kit, but then u have to cut the head light-.-", or does it comes with original light?( that can replace the old one? ) no one knows, so im glad to hear that u are going to do it :) custom made is better, cause u can actually see and ask the fiber maker for suggestion and bla bla bla. cause if the bodykit really is around 40k, i advice u to custom made haha! hey... how is the Mazda MX-5 that i post? :P u download the doc.1 and see it already? xD

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
The bodykits looks square and doesnt have any unique design...... :confused_smile:

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
the 40k kit includes the headlight, rear fender require to be cut. not sure bout rear. Will keep you guys update when i got some new info.

jaii13

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
The kit looks awesome. The only Veilside that I have ever agree it should exist. Sexy as hell.

Get it joe!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im thinking of buying a car and renting it out when im not using it. Is there a rental need for suzuki swift sport? Are hatchback easy to rent out?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience