Surbo !!!

Dec 16, 2005
Hey guys... Im sure ya'll have heard about Surbo.. so far i've always heard negative things about it.. but yesterday.. i actually heard this guy saying good things about it.. he drives a LMST 4g13p and so do i.. he installed it by the carburator and said that his pick up felt better.. i was curious but dun wanna install it before knowing for sure.. so thot id ask ya'll car lords.. what ya'll think ?? is it worth it ?? does it really work ?? i even heard about this guy who has twin surbo's installed at his carburator and one by his intake.. so ??

p/s sorry if im repeating this topic..

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
if you can think of Surbo, why dont research on Braquet & Cyclone. i heard more +ve feedback for Braquet, BUT price you pay isnt cheap too..

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
yeah suction turbo........but y need to suck so much air?

change open port or drop in filter not enuf ah?

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
erm, i dont think so there's an additional suction ler.... only thing is ur intake air will move in, in a spinning motion, so called tornado style la..... thats all about it i guess... correct me if i'm wrong...

i think u guys should wait for 'Joeker aka Surbo Sifu' to answer these questions le... hehehe

Last edited:

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
surbo is claim to have an "light-turbo effect," most ppl say bullshit. surbo, braquet, cyclone is an object, place inside ur ram pipe. that object will form a strong wind inside ur ram pipe,of cause the more you accel the more air it wil form. just like how the snail works. some even have two. but so far not much user review,

there's a same thread post before...

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=51418&highlight=gloss

Last edited:

4g91ajer

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Frankly said, surbo can give better response during accelerate or overtake car but don't expect much laa...

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
try remove your stock carburator airbox and run the car without airfilter (test it) or with an open pod airfilter you will get same result....

One disadvantage of getting "faster" intake would be clog your carburator faster...you might gain little bit more pickup but top end you sure kena smoke...

Just my 2 cents...:regular_smile:

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
drexchan said:
apa itu braquet?

broquet is a fuel catalyst, not an air twister.
oppss... its broquet.. thought you was using this product?

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
g88 said:
try remove your stock carburator airbox and run the car without airfilter (test it) or with an open pod airfilter you will get same result....

One disadvantage of getting "faster" intake would be clog your carburator faster...you might gain little bit more pickup but top end you sure kena smoke...

Just my 2 cents...:regular_smile:
yah, there's a risk if run without air filter. :_:

khen

500 RPM
May 20, 2005
Malaysia
anyway
is surbo still on the market ??

sledom see surbo advertisin thier product d...

how abt micro compresoor ?
whic one works better ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was asked by my friend to assist him with painting his brake calipers as the original metal finish just dun look good enough. Being an avid DIY-er and semi-pro detailer, I agreed to give a helping hand and lend him my tools as well.

Owner removing the wheels of his car.

When working with the car up, always use an A-Stand to ensure maximum safety...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience