Reliable honda workshop in pj / damansara area

eg595

eg595

Nov 1, 2006
Dear All Sifus / Bros,

Sorry for putting up this new post but the existing thread which I searched had not been updated for quite a while.

I drive a 2 door EG and need to do some repair works. My engine temp goes up for long distance drive. For example if I am driving from JB to KL , the engine temp goes up when i stopped at Seremban. It's like goes up in a sudden when I slow down to fill up my fuel but when I started to drive again it went back down.

Guess its a problem with the head gasket ? I had been away from KL for a while and had only move back earlier this year. I need a good recommended workshop in PJ / Damansara area to have my car fixed.

Appreciate all sifus / bros kind advise.

Thanks in advance.

loose_end

3,000 RPM

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
With 2 Door EG, any mechanic can do the job but need one that can be trusted. I reco

JP Racing Performance, USJ

eg595

eg595

Nov 1, 2006
Thank you bro. Do you have the address or phone number which I can call ?

Thanks,

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I got a good one to recommend, but I don't want to publicly promote, because if his business too damn good he won't have time to attend to me. Workshop is in Sungai Buloh. If you want can PM me.

The boss opens the workshop, and he runs the workshop himself. He knows his stuff, and he's NOT CHEAP. But he's honest and reliable. And I like the fact he's hands on himself.

He's a mechanic, so he does not do wiring/electrical related stuff.

eg595

eg595

Nov 1, 2006
Thank you bro...can you give me his contact number?

Feb 27, 2009
do anyone have contact for reliable Honda workshop around KL? or nearby? my EG keep on give me problem this 2-3 weeks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of repainting my satria neo R3 in a matte color. something like the original fire red but in matte finish. i am hoping if you all can recommend me a shop or something for me to get an estimate. thanks~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience