will this fit our airtrek turbo

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
Thanks for replying.

I know you are great with these cars do you think you could help me get an exhaust stainless or standard and post it to the UK?

I do not mind if its used, my exhaust is starting to look old.

Thanks again feel free to PM me

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
hi bro, you may want to join the airtrek and evo club in FB. They should have something similar for sale.

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
Hi thanks for the message what the airtrek and evo club in FB? can you please send a link for that

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
Hi yes I do need a stock exhaust, if its in good condition I notice you are in the UK like me.
I will pm you my number and give me a call so we can discuss the exhaust

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi yes I do need a stock exhaust, if its in good condition I notice you are in the UK like me.
I will pm you my number and give me a call so we can discuss the exhaust
No car forum in the UK? you have to meet in Malaysian forum...haha:biggrin:
Means our forum doing okay, even overseas people to get to know each other here....:driver:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
No car forum in the UK? you have to meet in Malaysian forum...haha:biggrin:
Means our forum doing okay, even overseas people to get to know each other here....:driver:
it shows that ZTH is world know man:adore:

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
HAHA
Yes VR2 you are correct without this forum us guys here in the UK would have no resources for info etc as there are so few airtreks here.

I spoke with the other guy in the UK this morning and it looks like I will be buying the exhaust from him, he kindly said he will send me some pictures.

Very few people even know what an airtrek is, one guy told me a few weeks ago that I was confused and I had bought an outlander with a 2.4 engine with a turbo badge stuck on as there was never an airtrek made with an EVO engine!!

Great forum ZTH!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
HAHA
Yes VR2 you are correct without this forum us guys here in the UK would have no resources for info etc as there are so few airtreks here.

I spoke with the other guy in the UK this morning and it looks like I will be buying the exhaust from him, he kindly said he will send me some pictures.

Very few people even know what an airtrek is, one guy told me a few weeks ago that I was confused and I had bought an outlander with a 2.4 engine with a turbo badge stuck on as there was never an airtrek made with an EVO engine!!

Great forum ZTH!
Even here, I made quite a few friends. Met up for TT and we got along pretty well, and now are good friends already.
Hope from there you can connect with more people. Probably can bulk order parts in future....:driver:

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
vr2 do you know the OEM/manufacturers part number for the lambda/02 sensor for our cars?

I need one but need the oem number so they can tell me which one is compatible

Thanks man!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
vr2 do you know the OEM/manufacturers part number for the lambda/02 sensor for our cars?

I need one but need the oem number so they can tell me which one is compatible

Thanks man!
Sorry, I don't.
Maybe bro. edward can help if he pop in, but I heard from some, saying the Bosch Universal 02 sensor can be used, but I am not too sure....:smokin:

weiye

Jan 26, 2014
Singapore
If you are talking about the narrowband O2 sensor that plugs into our cat, you can find the universal o2 sensor here: Mitsubishi Airtrek MAGNUM BOSCH Oxygen Sensor Universal Wiring Vehicle Specific #703 - sold by Magnum Tuning. Need some re-wiring work and it will work.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I have a question here, hope u all can help... i bought a works adjustable cam pulley, last weekend when i want to install the cam pulley, the mechanic said can't because mine is satria gti with siemen ecu. hesaid if install, gonna "kacau" the cam sensor. Is it true?

Thanks all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience