Happy New Year 2017

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Happy New Year to everyone in ZTH forums. I wish everyone to be blessed with good health and luck together with your families throughout this year. Hope all of you can achieve or get closer to your car goal dreams. Take care and drive safe on the road.

Also, I apologize if I had ever offended anyone through my posts in 2016. It has been a great year of learning, discussing and spending time with all of you here in ZTH forums. Lastly, hope all of us here are able to spend more time in understanding and caring for our loved ones in this new year.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Happy New Year for all ZTH members, may this new year brings more power and excitement to your rides! :driver: :burnout:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Thank you to both sifu 6UE5t and sifu VR2 for teaching and helping me a lot in forums last year.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thank you to both sifu 6UE5t and sifu VR2 for teaching and helping me a lot in forums last year.
Teaching? No lah! we exchange our views and knowledge......:driver:
Aiyo don't say I'm sifu la, I malu sama real sifus who are lurking here leh! :embarassed:
Yah we just exchange views and whatever skin deep knowledge that I have from having a car hobby, that's all.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Aiyo don't say I'm sifu la, I malu sama real sifus who are lurking here leh! :embarassed:
Yah we just exchange views and whatever skin deep knowledge that I have from having a car hobby, that's all.
You have decades of car experience, of course can qualify as sifu compared to mine which is less than 10 years. You stood out and share out your advice and guide.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
You have decades of car experience, of course can qualify as sifu compared to mine which is less than 10 years. You stood out and share out your advice and guide.
Decades of experience but not that much exploring actually, and now even much less time & energy to explore plus already forgotten many also. :biggrin: Just sharing what I still can remember as a hobby.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Decades of experience but not that much exploring actually, and now even much less time & energy to explore plus already forgotten many also. :biggrin: Just sharing what I still can remember as a hobby.
Exactly, we are not in the automotive trade, neither trained in it. Just through trial and error using the cars and some being hobbies like testing oil, additives, modding, fuel, tyres etc.....:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Exactly, we are not in the automotive trade, neither trained in it. Just through trial and error using the cars and some being hobbies like testing oil, additives, modding, fuel, tyres etc.....:driver:
Hands on and personal experiences are probably some of the most valuable advice out there compared to theoretical info. This is the old school type of sifu. The ones with knowledge gained via own experience instead of learning it through formal studies. :biggrin:

Seems like the forum is quiet these few days.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hands on and personal experiences are probably some of the most valuable advice out there compared to theoretical info. This is the old school type of sifu. The ones with knowledge gained via own experience instead of learning it through formal studies. :biggrin:

Seems like the forum is quiet these few days.
Holiday mode, tomorrow havoc, traffic jam and so on......hhahahhahahha:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifu;s & fren's, my close relatives car had been stolen this morning below is the car descriptions :

Proton Iswara sedan
colour: blue
plate no : WFJ 5715
last seen locations : near Carrefour Peel Road, Kuala lumpur.

I hope ZTH member can help to locate this car.
I know this is a very ordinary car, but it means much to its owner.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience