A visit to JC Racing in Bandar Sunway

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

Recently, I dropped by JC Racing in Bandar Sunway to visit Jacky. Jacky has been a good friend, who was introduced by another forum member in Honda Car owners club. His expertise in tuning and modifcations are well known, especially for Honda make and models. He had a few cars that ran in the Sepang 1000KM endurance races and they were quite successful. If you need any Honda parts, you could gladly drop by his shop, he should have mostly anything you want for a Honda. His prices would be reasonable as long as they are made for Honda's . He does serve non Honda customers and he does provide dynomometer runs for your cars. I would recommend him if you have any issues with your Honda. I have bought a MSD Ignition 40th Anniversary edition from Jacky for my Honda S600, stay tune for more reviews on the item.

JC Racing Contact Number : 03-5633 8529

Loan Camera (Model - Olympus PEN EPL-2) courtesy of Bryan Lee's Photography
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1260007983

Attachments

Last edited:

Nagamotorsport

5,000 RPM
Apr 4, 2011
Klang

Recently, I dropped by JC Racing in Bandar Sunway to visit Jacky. Jacky has been a good friend, who was introduced by another forum member in Honda Car owners club. His expertise in tuning and modifcations are well known, especially for Honda make and models. He had a few cars that ran in the Sepang 1000KM endurance races and they were quite successful. If you need any Honda parts, you could gladly drop by his shop, he should have mostly anything you want for a Honda. His prices would be reasonable as long as they are made for Honda's . He does serve non Honda customers and he does provide dynomometer runs for your cars. I would recommend him if you have any issues with your Honda. I have bought a MSD Ignition 40th Anniversary edition from Jacky for my Honda S600, stay tune for more reviews on the item.

JC Racing Contact Number : 03-5633 8529

Loan Camera (Model - Olympus PEN EPL-2) courtesy of Bryan Lee's Photography
Bryan Ming Cheong | Facebook

Nice shop...:itsme:

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
That is capt. NSX.

4AT running with Comptech SC that was around 375WHP...the unit was build by level10 motorsport,CA & it was originally from another owner who running a turbo & 5MT NSX that was converted to 2001 facelifted(all NSX-R kit,boosted at 0.7 bar with 515WHP,Prospeed custom turbo with methanol injection)

I also serviced my NSX here(Coolant system rebuilt) so far it was nice shop for Honda & I would go there in this week or two for some new things to be installed.

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
yup nice shop... took my uncle honda inspire there to install afc neo cause fuel running too rich... thanks jacky on the advice bout the car....

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Kevin,

You should be visiting a superbike shop, not JC's. Please reconsider the CBR 600RR, I suggested before...:laugh:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
haha, i would go there if i know any places to go, i suppose naza bikes hq along federal highway?

benjaminn78

500 RPM
Dec 31, 2005
saw youtube for this shop, but a lot of ppl complain about this shop in youtube....cos they not take care of customer car...:stupid:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I visited the place a couple of times. The sales people there seems to be more interested taking to their HP than talking to the walk-in customers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys I actually thought of getting halfcut 4g92 mivec ck swap for my persona....But wanted to know about the spareparts for this engine. Can new spareparts still be found in shop ? Not the halfcut or recond but brand new spareparts for like driveshaft, alternator, waterpump and etc for this engine ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience